Welcome to Bleach: Soul Evolution - Official Forum

Welcome BSE has a new forum. If you were already a member of the forum prior to the upgrade, then you need to sign in with your Display name. If you had foreign characters in that name you may not be able to login yet, contact Isshin on the Facebook page or twitter @BSE_Rpg, or by email bleachsoulevolution@live.com.

Otherwise...

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mr. Clean

Vandenreich Fanart Etc

26 posts in this topic

attack_of_stern_ritter_by_132jester-d58npab.png

Members of the Vandenreich post any Vandenreich art etc you find here.

It is here where we will build a monument of our greatness..

*insert more inspirational garbage here*

7 people like this

I'll be uploading the unofficial rp signatures first, but I will get anyone who is related to the vandenreich a sig.

a_by_dandyman88-d6qrija.jpg

b_by_dandyman88-d6qrilt.jpg

d_by_dandyman88-d6qripg.jpg

c_by_dandyman88-d6qrina.jpg

e_by_dandyman88-d6qribn.jpg

f_by_dandyman88-d6qri4v.jpg

q_by_dandyman88-d6qrlo3.jpg

s_by_dandyman88-d6qrlp6.jpg

u_by_dandyman88-d6qrlqc.jpg

v_by_dandyman88-d6qrlrh.jpg

w_by_dandyman88-d6qrlsh.jpg

x_by_dandyman88-d6qrlt0.jpg

y_by_dandyman88-d6qrlty.jpg

okay all the unofficial rper's stern ritter sigs are finished. If anyone else joins the rp i'll make you one later. (I'll be saving the template for any latecomers)

The people just on the forum group stern ritter list may get an altered sig/banner. Don't worry I'll find something epic. Then finally those with positions of power in vandenreich I'll make you a second sig like maybe in a few weeks (Ex: Grandmaster positions, Soldat Commander, Soldat, etc.)

Imagine this...

A New Vandenreich Banner for any Quincy to use...well imagine that.

bleach_soul_evolution_quincy_empire_banner_by_dandyman88-d9bvjzk.jpg

1 person likes this

Fucker on the top isn't even a Quincy. Also if you were going to add him anyway, shouldn't his gradient be blue? Otherwise it's awesome. 5/10

3 people like this

That shit looks way too fancy for the shitty quincy organizations on here..

Pepe was the obvious choice, not Hashbrown. You're like a catfish - She says she's hot on the internet and uses a model picture, but once you meet in rl she's fat, ugly and old. That's basically what you're doing right now.

Better lay out the cold truth instantaneously instead of looking like some douche. #Word

4 people like this

Fucker on the top isn't even a Quincy. Also if you were going to add him anyway, shouldn't his gradient be blue? Otherwise it's awesome. 5/10

Have you SEEN the Quincy King's color scheme!?

bleach__yhwach_juha_bach_by_thedudebleach-d7cyysl.jpg

1 person likes this

Have you SEEN the Quincy King's color scheme!?

bleach__yhwach_juha_bach_by_thedudebleach-d7cyysl.jpg

You just compared that fruity looking shit to Yhwach, the King of the Quincy? ._.

2 people like this

*sigh* Okay, I'll crack this time, since you're so adamant about it. Who is the dude you so earnestly felt the need to add into the banner? And so help me god if it's someone from one of your yaois. >.>

1 person likes this

Only Caladbolg from Cavalier of the Abyss

A virtual God in that world that corrupts everything he comes into contact with turning into hideous abominations that have no reason. His goal is to conquer the world solely because he enjoys screwing with the main cast.

1 person likes this

I should have fucking known.

3 people like this

The Major x Victor the Fagbag

MIMALmm.jpg

4 people like this