Mr. Clean

Palace In The Dark

i know dear says Alvito as he wipes the wetness of his face as he facepalmed with his hand still wet

Leaves a note for the king on his throne*

Note will say: My king may I have a word with you at my office at the serietei

Sincerely

The Void

*arrow of flame strikes in front of elite's feet*

"That alarm.... I was dreaming of freaking ponies..... but noooo one guy just hassss to not knock"

As she said that she held her orb at her side, ticked off.

• Like 1

Hakumei slowly moves into the room, the light mist of reishi still following. As so with Amber, I am here to see to the disposal of this intruder.

As Sasuke sits on his throne, his interrupting question is just met with more stares. His face starts turning red and he looks down. "Sorry... he says as he feels a sense of shame. Soon after, alarms begin to sound. "Really....on the first meeting...?" he says with a blank exp<b></b>ression. There seems to be an intruder attempting to destroy the palace. The Stern Ritter just sits back in his new, yellow throne, thinking "I'm sure someone else can handle it....."

Looks at arrow and says Really I didnt even melt anything WTF You really want me to though Thinks about burning the place down so its fire instead of ice...

Kaycee walks into the throne room and stares at the scene blankly. All she could think about was getting the day over with so she could go back to sleep. She sat in her throne and glanced over at Amber with a smile. Don't waste energy on him. It's not worth it. Then, she turned to Elite with a glare. You!

"You gotta remember this place is made out ice your water turns to Ice" And you dont want me to go bankai

Kaycee's eye twitched a little, I have control over it so it doesn't turn into ice. You being fire is nothing, and I can put you out with one drop of water. This kid was starting to get on her nerves. Hopefully someone would hold her down so she didn't go ape on him. You don't want me to go Kyuukyokukai on you. It'll be the end of that little spitfire attitude.

The Funny thing Is I have never shown my Bankai And Trust me It will be fun and i knew you would betray your friend me Someday so I always Carry around 5 or ten oh i wont tell you right now."Has tears Dripping down Face because one of best friends Betrayed him"

Ooc Dafuq elite? Since when did anyone betray anyone? You're really doing this over a friggin dinner O.o

Kaycee gave Elite a sigh and she leaned back in her seat. I'm not the one that betrayed anyone. Don't cry over it because you'll just make things awkward. She told him and flash stepped right in front of him with a handkerchief in hand. Kaycee used the handkerchief to wipe away Elite's tears. We're still friends.

OOC: >.> She is now trying to kill me because Major said i was melting property and I didnt >.>

Hugs Kaycee why Did you join this evil place.

OOC: He kept on Saying mean things O.O

Kaycee blushes when she is hugged in front of everyone in the throne room. She let out a nervous laugh and glanced down at Elite. Uh...that's sort of...um...It's something that I can't really tell you. Before things got even more awkward, Kaycee flash stepped out from Elite's arms and back to her throne.