Mr. Clean

Palace In The Dark

Victor now inside Silbern's long hallways was being shown a copy of the operation Revil had set up. They had received the go ahead with the Emperor to commence the Operation and a little over 30 battle hardened Soldat were to accompany them with 70 fresh recruits to effectively act as attention getters. Revil was going to lead the operation, but his aged body was acting up and he was now placing the charge of leading and directing the operation to Victor Scarcliff and the Stern Ritter proceeding over the Operation.

Stopping before the door to the presentation hall where the soldat and others joining in the Operation Victor turned to Revil.

"Are you sure you want me to be the one doing this?" Victor questioned the old man.

"I know you hate the Quincy, but you're like a son to me, I know how you work. I know that when you do this, your drive to protect will kick in as you see your fellow soldiers fighting for each other. Regardless of all this talk about warmongering. Make the Empire proud, and give one to the shinigami for me" Revil said saluting the young man and leaving to his quarters to rest.

Victor placed his hands on the door and took a deep sigh and exhaling before opening the door and striding in confidently. His face was cold as he walked up on stage standing in front of all the Quincy.

“My….brothers and sisters I thank you for attending. We have lost many of our brethren, yet we still remain. Why? One would think all the Shinigami’s malicious wishes for us to all simply commit mass suicide would have had their toll on us. That is naive. Something a toddler wouldn’t think of.

No…the truth is we the living are strong and the dead are weak. We have survived this long through cunning, endurance, power, sheer luck, and by the grace of God.

We are not defeated, not until we are destroyed, smashed to dust by those we let our arrows fly to, by the spears we toss at, by our swords we cut at.

We are more than just mere Quincy, we are the harbingers of destruction and creation. We are alive. To think otherwise is to blind yourself from the reality of your situation.

They say we lost the war, that we are defeated and vanquished. I SAY NO, LOOK AT OUR FORCES IN HUECO MUNDO. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE ALIVE! Behold us in all of our splendor! We are alive, and the war hasn’t ended. Let our enemies think otherwise as we drag them out of bed by the hair and destroy everything. Let them see their folly when we take the sword to their necks.

Each and everyone of you no matter how you deny it are filled to the brim with the drive to wage our war. I do not stare at old men, children, and limbless soldiers. I LOOK UPON STRONG MEN WITH THE DESIRE FOR BLOODSHED!

Was this not the reason we all originally formed this great Empire for!?

Inside our hearts burns a desire to see our enemies; the Shinigami vanquished. When we see their large walls, and the rows of black robes everything about us screams for their annihilation. We clench our fists and howl like savages when we look upon an army that is not being engaged. We savor the chance to raise villages and our mouths wet when after all the soldiers are dead there is nothing left between the women, the children and us.... Our very blood burns us when we are not being stabbed with Zanpakutos when a charge fails. When our legs are blown off we dig our fingers into the dirt pulling ourselves not to safety, but to the raging battlefield.

The dead cannot enjoy these pleasures we the living posses, neither can the shinigami grasp the idea themselves. Our ideology is not one that speaks on how we will die, but on how we can live! We enjoy life the most when we give everything for the moments when we place our lives on the line.

So let us move forth and prepare for battle. Soldat arm yourselves for our newest operation. Operation L.A.V.A.N.D.E.R."

with this Victor concluded his speech as he walked off the stage turning himself away from the Soldat. He couldn't contain the joy at the casualties the Quincy were about to sustain. But there was something now inside Victor that began to conflict with his interests. What it was he did not know, only that he move out to commence the operation.

ooc: If you want to join in on operation L A V A N D E R instant message me and i'll tell you all about it and what we're gonna do.

• Like 5

"I'm glad you could make it Mr. Quincy" Robert ringed as if he was singing along with a song.

The figure stepped out to meet him, being cast in white in the fading candle's light. The solider from the cold shadows so bold approached the Captain.

"Captain I was chaplain to his Majesty, I come through the academy to greet you in this hazy hue" the Soldat stated as he waited for a reply.

"It was not my prerogative to keep you waiting, but you are a causative asset to my fantastic to one of my facets" Sanders replied friendly enough.

His arms pulled on the sleeves' of his coat as if he was a mild mannered coot. He shook the Quincy's hand as he told him his plan. The Quincy shocked at the request did his best to keep his feelings locked to convey no weakness to Robert's way of things. He held firm, but at last caved to Sanders as he was bathed in spiritual pressure. His arms arched toward shadows, his mouth parched as his figure appeared shallow under the Captain. Sanders had not happened upon the man by mere chance as like a quick glance of the eye. He had studied him for a long time as he was bloodied by battle.

But now was at last his chance to strike, to bite into the very tight fight oriented might of the Vandenreich. The destiny of many was at hand as Sanders' certainty was made reality as he sat foot on cold land. The Shadow Realm, Silbern the palace of many balanced on the edge of a mountain.

"At last battle is upon them" Sanders lashed like a hammer knocking on wood. The time to clash was now as Sanders lifted his hand to form a sokatsui. The spell shot form the palm of his hand and blast a large enough hole through one of the walls of Silbern to highlight that an Autumn Invasion was occurring.

"Stay back fellas. I'll be alright alone" Captain Sanders quietly said as the ends of his coat lifted and fluttered from the shockwave of the Kido blast.

*left Squad 1 Library, Entered Silbern the Palace in The Dark"

• Like 4

"Go go go go!"

"Sounds of an explosion occurring nearby, check it immediately!"

"Move, move!"

The sounds of different Soldat would speak out, barking orders towards one another as they quickly began donning their masks and uniforms, preparing themselves for a possible attack. Simon would be among these Soldat, a commanding Ritter responding to what the communication stations have been sparking up about; an invasion was occurring upon their own home soil, which was something that had never truly happened before. For a member of the Gotei or the Espada to enter Silbern on their own accord is certainly an impressive feat, and one that could have only been done with aid from a Quincy. Whoever aided the enemy in arriving to the Reich's holy land will be put to death, Simon, Stern Ritter I "The Illusion" with make sure of that, but right now the main focus would be to deal with whoever is attacking them at this very moment.

He and a squad of Soldat would move with haste towards the reported location of when the explosion went off and a wall was blasted through. The plan was to have his men surround the general location and ensure that no escape or advances would be made along with putting down any invading forces that dare storm through the wall as well. They were to keep their distance from whoever caused the explosion though, as Simon made it very clear that he would very much rather confront whoever it was himself and personally welcome them to Silbern. His Spiritual weapon: a longsword with a blue ribbon hanging off of the pommel, would be held in the Stern Ritter's right hand, the core of the blade emitting a blue glow of sorts. It wished to be used once more for something other than the usual training, and Simon felt as ready to use it as he did during the invasion of Los Noches.

He could still recall the prisoner girl getting her legs blown off by the cruelty of that Espada and nearly every night since that event had occurred had he been haunted with memories of that moment playing vividly with great detail. Every moment he had to live through remembering the pained look on the child's face was another moment where he could feel hatred for the other races. They who claim that the Quincy are throwing off the balance and they who claim that the Quincy are a disease, they who would cause a harmless child great pain for no reason. It was not the Quincy, some of which were like Simon where they wished to keep their families safe, that were the true disease here, it was the Shinigami, the Bounts, and especially the Arrancar that were the true plague of the Spiritual realms.

At last Simon's squad would begin setting up a perimeter around the location of the reported blast, with the Stern Ritter himself standing before the hole, looking through it and at the Captain that had caused the vandalism. "You're not welcome here, Shinigami. I'm assuming you know what happens when you trespass on the territory of the Reich, correct?" The Stern Ritter would say as his brown eyes glared at the Captain. He was ready to begin the fight, but he wasn't one without a sense of honor. Fate wouldn't put things into his favor if he acted as uncivilized as these scum acted, now would he?

ooc: I know you wanted your little challenge with Yuro and all, but you invaded, so now you'll just have to deal with me.

tumblr_mz5w2aZjFr1t0demio2_500.gif

• Like 7

Robert had his hand extended with a sly smile on his dashing face as he saw his Kido tear up part of the wall of the palace. His smile continued on as he lowered his hand sensing the spiritual pressure surrounding him. It’d seem that the Quincy had taken notice of him quick enough. “Well they have some inkling of surround and destroy, but I wonder what bigger tricks they have up their sleeves…â€

Sanders slide his arms under his coat sleeves as he noticed a figure appearing from out of the hole the Captain made with his Kido. Sanders slowly nodded his head towards the Quincy as a way of saying hello politely. He may have been there as an invasion force, but this kind of situation didn’t warrant the removal of manners, at least not for the moment. The man as the dust cleared held in his right hand a longsword that glowed, there was something off the pommel, but Robert couldn’t see clear enough from that far a distance.

“A longsword? Huh…might not be as fast as say…..well anyway I wonder how I should proceed†Robert remarked as his eyebrows lowered as if he were at ease.

His coat finally after the shock wave passed fluttered back behind the Captain as the air started to stagnate again due to the lack of forces that produced wind not existing in this artificial world of shadow. Kind of a terrible place to live actually, made Robert wonder how much it was worth it for the Quincy to keep harassing the Shinigami from here. Must be a lot of hate, or something pent up needing to manifest in other ways, usually through violence. The Quincy spoke, but Robert couldn’t hear him very well from the distance between them. It was a bit awkward to know he was being spoken to, but didn’t understand one word.

“Why do they always do that…I’d come to him, but I think they hate me enough already, soooo I-will-stay-right-here!†Robert spoke to himself. The ground beneath his foot began to glow blue.

“I think this will motivate him to move within speaking distance…least it’s better than flapping my arms trying to signal him down..HADO FOUR BYAKURAI!†Robert chanted as a blue streak of light shot horizontal line in front of the Captain causing the cliff-face the Palace stood on to begin sliding down into the abyss.

“Hope he’s still willing to talk after this…maybe it was too much†the middle-aged shinigami said in hindsight waiting for the Quincy to appear. His left foot took a step back to remain in balance as a small trail of smoke came from under it.

• Like 3

4347984+_559c9fa1166f9a853fb124e42d0bf336.jpg
  • Like 5

Simon can see the Shnigami Captain speak to himself, his mouth moving in quiet, inaudible motion as the ground beneath the Shinigami's feet glowed blue. The hooded Quincy knew that the Captain had a trick up his sleeve, which is perfect because that will make the two of them, though Simon himself wasn't planning on the Shinigami being stupid enough to use a spell in order to sever the cliff-face and the palace itself from the rest of the mountain, causing Simon to use Hirenkyaku with haste, flying out of the hole the Shinigami had made within the wall and into the outside world, where he would land gently upon what is left of the cliff protruding out of the mountain. His Soldat would join him upon the mountain itself, though only briefly as it wouldn't take long for the Stern Ritter to realize that had just occurred. "Leave the Captain to me, I want to deal with him personally. I want you all to go and try to find anything within the fallen palace that isn't destroyed and recover it, now."

His men would leave upon command, leaving the Stern Ritter behind to deal with the Captain himself. Looking along the edge Simon could still see the Shinigami himself, making him wonder why the Shinigami chose to simply just wait for him among the edge instead of using the opening that was just available to his advantage, though no matter, just means that the Stern Ritter gets to strike first. Simon would run his left hand along the edge of his blade, dimming the blue glow to the point where it wouldn't glow anymore, and as he finished, five different cards would fly out into his left hand, where he would hold them. Running towards the Captain, Simon would throw four out of the five cards towards the Captain, an empty square space remaining within each of the four. As he threw the fifth one to the area in front of the Captain, Simon himself would use his ability fully.

The advancing Stern Ritter's figure would fade away, and the single card separated from the group would turn into the form of the Stern Ritter, blade held tightly in his right hand as in a sudden burst of speed the card-turned-Stern-Ritter would be upon the Captain, blade flying downwards towards the Captain from above. As he did this, the four cards from before would become four separate ginto capsules, each of which would fly closer and closer towards the two. Simon's blade would disappear though as it was coming down upon the Captain, with Simon himself turning back into a card, revealing that the Stern Ritter was just an illusion. Simon, now only a few meters away from the Captain, would be standing a farther distance away from the cliff's newly made edge. "Feel the wrath of battle and accept the sacred chalice, Heizen!" he would announce as the space between the four would become a solid object speeding towards the Captain from a shorter distance.

The Stern Ritter after casting the Ginto spell would draw out five more cards into his left hand, prepared to begin moving once more in case his short maneuver didn't catch the Shinigami off guard.

Stern Ritter Ability Activated:

"The Illusionist"

Simon can create a wide variety of illusions in order to give him an advantage in battle. Note that he can not implant such things into the minds of others easily, and neither can he auto-hit them with it. He does not use mirages, and neither can he escape death quite easily via using his illusions. He can however use them in order to confuse an enemy and create an opening for himself, or to help aid him when making an attempt to escape.

• Like 6

Robert smiled on as the Stern Ritter leaped out of the hole as the Palace descended off the edge of the mountain into the abyss. His smile wasn’t really one of assuredness, but more on the line of trying to hide his nervousness. He wasn’t one of those fancy Captains that was completely sure of himself, but he’d have to see how that helps him for the rest of the battle. The Stern Ritter ordered the Soldat that joined him on the edge of the cliff to return to the palace and collect whatever it is they held down there. Robert loosened up a little with his left foot still behind him and made his smile smaller, but more sincere. “That’s a good thing that you sent your men away. They won’t have to be sucked into this debacle†Robert stated to his enemy with a sigh of relief.

He lifted his arms up still outstretched, but his hands and arms covered by the the Captain’s coat’s sleeves. Sanders waited for an introduction, but all he received was silence. “Hado…†Robert said before he saw the blue light get grabbed by the Quincy’s hand. It seemed to Robert that the Quincy took all the reishi along the edge of his blade and amassed it into his hand. As he finished doing this the Quincy threw five cards out of the same hand he grabbed that blue light from. This seemed to interrupt Robert, but things weren’t done yet. The fifth card to robert’s surpass turned into the Stern Ritter with the previous figure of him fading (the one that threw the cards seemingly faded). The Stern Ritter now in front of Robert, the Captain had to act much to his chagrin. He pushed hard on his right foot as with his left foot behind him he made a clockwise side step and with his left foot now in front of him pushed back off the ground rapidly through a series of flashsteps as he leapt to the left side of the cliff in rapid succession. The figure vanished as the four cards that were positioned to surround Robert where he was originally turned into capsules for a Quincy Spell. The four capsules created a solid object that seemed like they would have flattened the Captain against the rising ground of the mountain. That would’ve been scary Robert thought to himself quickly. His opponent on the other hand had moved up higher up the mountain by a few meters. Using Shunpo once more Robert moved past the Stern Ritter farther up the mountain.“Daichi Tenyo and Ai Akiko Ai or The Three Prong Trident are the names of two of my shikai abilities†Robert stated calmly and respectfully.

He looked a little stiff, but his head was leaning down towards the ground. “Those two abilities are games my Zanpakuto has that allow me to attack from the sky and with the Three Prong Trident it allows me to reach you from long distance with an extending spear. Since you showed me your abilities I thought I’d show you the same courtesy Mr. Quincy†Robert said to his opponent hoping he’d respond with words instead of violence.

“Hey I got one last ability I want to show you. It’s a Hakuda skill I call Alex for short! <3†Robert squinted gleefully. Raising his arms to his side he hopped up, dropped to the ground, twirled his arms around, and criss-crossed his arms before quickly going back to his previous stance.

“It’s an interesting Hakuda skill huh? I just moved my body in the manner of what the letters of Alex pointed towards. It’s an effective technique huh?†Robert said sarcastically with his expression flat.

“Speaking of Hakuda I recall the Squad 2 Captain has Haku in his name! His parents must be proud†Robert finished. At this point he was trying to make some small talk to avoid having to continue this fight, as he didn’t seem to agree with such a fast past situation. The Captain looked lean as he stood straight up all except for his head as it leaned down, but still making level eye contact with his opponent. Out of Robert’s sleeve’s came a dripping long strand of Kido that began to cover the ground around Robert like a Spider’s web. It wasn’t offensive in nature, but as the net spread out it began to become translucent and eventually unable to see.

“Ahh by the way that ability you used. That reminds me of the data the Soul Society collected on The Major. Apparently he had cards that when thrown could create illusions or blow up. I see you made up some illusions, but I’m hoping they don’t explode too. Confusing the brain is bad enough ha ha!†Robert commented with some hint of praise in his words. Quincy’s long range attacks were annoying for a shinigami who had to come in close for a killing blow.

• Like 4

A distant rumbling came from the near distance. Another one followed and Yuudai halted his advance before stepping through the portal. His henchmen's also being alerted by the sudden noise in the supposedly dead palace glanced in expectation over for Yuudai's word. "Your excellence.." one of the Arrancars announced in a respectful manner with a deep bow. They wanted orders as things had progressed in unexpected manners. Yuudai didn't turn his back around to face his minions however. Instead, his attentions were turned in the direction of the noise, curiously his eyebrow in symmetric action to his upper lip rose in a crude display. "Maintain the portal." He commanded for a second time before stepping towards the distant noise.

The closer he got to the source of the sound the more certain he grew in expectations over the reiatsu levels he felt in the same direction. He took this place for dead, the Quincy a dying breed, a cogwheel not able to be placed in his grand scheme of things. And yet this reiatsu came radiating through battle, the bloodthirsty sensation never lied. This was a good thing, if the Quincy still were alive even after Max's demise they could still be of use. And Yuudai without any good intentions other than for his own was going to make sure the Quincy wouldn't succumb to the inevitable before his plan demanded it so.

He'd arrive into the hall where he sensed both a Quincy and Shinigami reiatsu. He stepped through the gate concealing his own, if a upper hand could be gained he'd cease it. The sooner this business got over with the better. In the distant he heard a fools voice, seemingly to be explaining his ability to a supposed opponent. Careless, foolish and utter stupid. The arrogance of a Gotei Shinigami no doubt. The dreadful ShihÅin flash stepped closer in, embracing the shadowing nature from the lack of light on the mountain slope. He'd gotten close enough to get recognition on the Shinigami's face but however, he had no clue who this jester was. Nor did he have any interest. He could tell he was nothing but a fool however and grasped the hilt of his Zan.

The Shinigami whom still seemed to be unaware of his presence, couldn't keep his mouth shut. Instead of attacking his enemy, he'd rather prepare him by announcing an attack through hakuda. He started to execute something that looked ridiculous and as expected full of openings. For when the man jumped softly in the air, setting himself in an un-maneuverable motion Yuudai caught the opportunity at hand and drew is sword with a singular swinging motion. Shūen had been released, its command was not needed for such a thing is needless for a Shinigami possessing bankai. The swing came silently and with an instant; a huge cube surrounded the foolish jester of a Shinigami. Faster before gravity could allow the Shinigami's feet to touch the ground again the huge cubic phenomenon illuminated radiantly. Instantaneously after; its interior was left with nothing but dust. Anything that resided within during the incineration would have been disintegrated into nothing but molecules, such is the power of Shūen, the sword that deny creation.

Certain, that the jester Shinigami wouldn't have been able to survive Shūen's attack after the foolish display of putting himself in an uncontrollable position, Yuudai called out from the shadow to the second presence in this room; "Step into the light where I can see you." He wanted to see if the Quincy possessed enough ambition to Yuudai's expectations or, if the fact still remained that the Wandenreich died with its King. Which in that case, the Wandenreich could prematurely succumb to the worlds fate.

Abilities

• ShÅ«en

When the swords technique is released, the form expands and surrounds the target. This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form.

1437010167-8c7d6ed6f297934b48243db1069bb97e.gif

Peace bitch.

Edited by Yuudai Shih�in
  • Like 4

Swiggity swooty, Simoney camey for dat booty, flooty ska skooby lubey gooby towards the Captain's gibbity nibbity giggity, hoping to smiggity his skaboodidy.

• Like 3

Simon observed with annoyance as the Captain had avoided his attack, instead leaping into the air after performing a series of flash steps in order to avoid the attack, where he would now be above the left side of the cliff. Soon afterwards the Captain would move higher up the mountain than Simon had ascended, where he would begin rambling about the names of his two Shikai abilities as though the Stern Ritter had actually cared about what they are. Returning to the ground where the cliff-face was once branching off of, Simon would simply allow the Captain to continue rambling about his abilities as he pointed his blade towards him, the longsword breaking down into small particles of spiritual energy where as he changed the positioning of his hand they would as well form a different shape, this time one of a traditional Quincy bow. Within his right hand the bow would remain, within his left he would make the motion of pulling back an invisible arrow, where a beam of blue energy would take shape. at this point, Simon would take aim at the Shinigami, preferring not to waste time with whatever attack the Captain would begin with.

As the Shinigami began moving around idiotically, calling his "Hakuda skill" Alex, Simon would keep his aim upon the man, his left sleeve concealing two cards which moved upon their own, tearing apart into smaller pieces, remaining within the sleeve separate from each other, though still pointing towards the Captain. He would allow the Captain to continue talking, to continue making himself seem foolish, only then when the Captain was in the middle of talking about the skill itself would the torn cards glow a blue aura, all of the now fourteen pieces appearing to be their own individual arrow. As he allowed his true arrow, along with three others, to fly from the bow itself, each one making a spiraling motion around one another, the fourteen false ones would intertwine with the three until it just looked like a standard volley of arrows flying towards the Shinigami's entire body. When the false ones would strike, they would do nothing more than become torn pieces of a card once more while the actual arrows would ultimately fly towards the Shinigami's head and torso.

Before Simon could however begin firing off a continuous stream of arrows, he would notice another stranger appear. This one would however attack the Shinigami with some strange technique that would surround the Captain. This technique was done in the shape of a cube radiating light, and in a speed faster than one could blink, nothing but dust would remain within the cube itself which had destroyed the first volley the Stern Ritter had fired along with what he had assumed would be the Captain as well. Could the one which had casted this power be a rogue Shinigami or one of the other races? Certainly he wasn't a Quincy, as this ability to reduce things within the space of a three-dimensional shape to dust would have had him known among the Quincy and he himself would have possibly have been invited to become one of the Stern Ritter as a result. No, he must be another intruder, a member of another race, though whoever he was, he was definitely not on the side of the Shinigami, and for Simon, whom of which was taken aback by the sudden assault, that would be reason enough for him to give the stranger a chance to speak.

"Step into the light where I can see you." The Stern Ritter did not drop his guard one bit, though his bow reverted back into the longsword with the simple changing of his right hand and the brushing along the grip and limbs of the bow itself. Holding the blade at the ready in his right hand, the Stern Ritter would merely take a few steps closer, his left hand holding three cards. Did he meant "step into the light" as a figurative statement in order to see if he desired to leave the shadow realm and the domain of Silbern? This figure was a stranger, a possible threat, though he also executed the Captain fairly easily as well. An ally perhaps? Only fate will tell, the Ritter would believe. "Who are you then, you that can reduce others to dust in an instant? You're not of the Reich, though it's painfully obvious that you're not of the Gotei, either, and yet you're here, in the Shadow Realm. Who are you?" The Stern Ritter would ask the stranger, he wouldn't be as easily caught off guard as the Captain appeared to be should the stranger attack him next.

• Like 5

Captain Robert Sanders didn’t seem to be appreciated by people. He realized this when his Quincy enemy tore apart a card and used its tatters as arrows while the Captain was in the middle of showing his Hakuda skill. “That’s new†he responded in a surprised tone with a hint of unenthusiastic appeal to the attack as he used shunpo to move out of the way in mid fall. Flash step had no need to work on solid ground, so applying it to a shinigami in mid-fall was quite applicable. At the same moment the edge of his Haori vanished, as a cube had appeared where Robert was just mere moments earlier in a near instant. If he hadn’t responded adequately to the Quincy’s attack the Captain knew he would have ended up just like that edge of his Haori. Whilst still in the middle of his flash step Robert quickly used Bakudo 26 to conceal not only his physical being, but his spiritual pressure as well making seem as if he no longer existed on first glance. He hypothesized that his surprise attacker thought he was finished when he used that cube attack. It’d be difficult for a fighter to think he didn’t finish his enemy off with something of that caliber. The fact that part of his Haori vanished inside the borders of the cube disturbed Robert greatly. He’d need to get serious if he wanted to survive. By the end of his flash step Robert hid himself a fair 40 yards away higher up on the mountain behind a large boulder in a sea of protruding pieces of rock. Strands of Kido were already coming out of his coat’s sleeves, but it was useless and Bakudo 26 covered it since it was apart of him. “Danku†Robert chanted quietly as the form that represented it disappeared from Robert. He seemed to have exhausted his powers to a significant point. Flexing his hand more Robert took this respite as he had already braced himself to move again. He figured that this unknown figure would continue to commit sneak attacks like before. He was either too arrogant, or he was already in the act of attacking Sanders again. Underneath his Haori his Nodachi that he had concealed behind his back slipped quietly down onto the ground behind him where it rested. Robert had to stand tall and stiff before to conceal its size, but he had to discard it now. It would be too large to maneuver fast enough in case 'sneak attacker' came by him again. Hakuda was going to have to be his main way of fighting now. “In any case if he isn’t attacking I’ll let him and the Quincy chill out down there. No sense in provoking a guy who makes things vanish and a duplicate of the Major†he thought to himself while concentrating on his surroundings. The Quincy saved Robert’s life albeit unknowingly. He’d have to return the favor if he managed to survive this, but then again one more flash step he could leave this fight behind him if they didn’t get wind of his being alive still. The Captain really hoped that they thought he was dead; fighting two people at once was a hassle. It seemed easy or fake fights were more of a thing of the past. What a pity, there might be bloodshed.

• Like 5

Yuudai gleamed at the location of his attack in displeasure. The Shinigami reiatsu was no more. But it wasn't gone under agreeable terms for Yuudai. He'd kill enough creatures through ShÅ«en to know that their spiritual pressure would vanquish instantaneously with their hosts, for such was the nature ShÅ«en. He had still to witness anything it wouldn't break down. Yet, this one vanished in a slight delay. Yuudai was no fool, the Shingami who seemed blessed with the reaction time that would put any god to shame had managed to escape the certain death that unfolded in an almost instant. He couldn't have gotten far though, not yet anyway. And due to the level of subterfuge in his presence, it was likely caused by concealing kidÅ.

Two grand cubes of Shūen formed in front of him as he heard the Quincy reply to his previous statement. The reply to his curiosity about Yuudai would have to wait momentarily however as the dread Shinigami extended Shūen's edge to prod the two cubes. They gave off a slight illumination before a scattering display. Broken down into billions of bodyless particles, too small in its current state to be neither harmful or visible under normal circumstances Yuudai dispersed them to scout along the mountain side. With his next advance already set in motion he saw no reason not to entertain the curiosity of the Quincy. After all he'd come here to meet with the Quincy reiatsu to begin with.

"Someone who favors equality." He explained in a blunt, monotone manner to begin his introduction. "Aren't you tired of living in the shadows of everything, Quincy boy? A pretentious life; non-significant, expectant to be of little meaning as claimed standard by those who arrogantly demands superiority?" He asked in a more rhetorical way before continuing; "The potential of the Shinigami, the fierce superiority of a hollow, the prosperous will of a human. I intend to change that. Your former king worked on a favor of mine, I merely came to collect it." He paused his words momentarily as he looked over towards the Quincy. "So tell me, boy. Wouldn't you favor a world meaningless of war and where a Quincy is expected to live and not hide?" Yuudai finished with a small, cold smirk.

As Shūen's particles had scattered to cover the entirety of the mountain slope, there was a spot where the small molecular energy cells had come in contact with kidŠand the dread Shinigami had no reason to doubt his sword's judgment. The location of the divine and almighty dodger had been located and as a result, the remaining of the scattered Shūen molecular particles had begun to amass around it in a spherical, whirling motion. "Destiny comes to those willing to claim it. But for now, we share a common nuiscence aside a greater cause." He explained, proclaiming the Shinigami Captain as the enemy.

Yuudai gripped firmly around his Zanpakuto hilt and flash stepped. The two previous scattered cubes began rapidly to mass back into physical shape. Like rectangular walls to both the left and right side of the Shinigami Captain. Their purpose was to close in from the sides, as well as to cut off those paths as possible escape routes. In the meantime, Yuudai had emerged at the pinpointed location. He stood on two platforms created through reishi above the mountain platform hidden between a boulder and the mountains exterior. Naturally, he'd already set his sword in motion to create a third cube; reaching down to platform ground to synergies with the remaining two. Even though his eyes couldn't witness anything due to the likely kidÅ he couldn't help but smirk coldly as the three forms he'd conjured only heartbeats ago illuminated brightly once more.

• ShÅ«en

When the swords technique is released, the form expands and surrounds the target. This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form.

May the best bs win.

• Like 5

Simon would watch unfazed as the slight illumination of the two cubes the stranger had created broke apart into billions of tiny, formless particles floating weightlessly in the air. Displaced spiritual particles, they were called in general, they were merely pieces of the Spiritual realms out of place, and naturally without outside help they would have merely found their own places, rejoining the environment once more. It was one of the more beautiful things about the Spiritual realms, as it was like watching small leaves float in the wind, mindless of the filth they are contaminated by called the living. The stranger though wouldn't allow these particles in particular to lose their original task, instead he had sent them, dispersed them in order to most likely figure out if the Captain is dead or not.

Simon personally didn't care if the Captain is alive or dead, the battle will be over soon either way. Sneak attacks are definitely a possibility, of course, but the way that Captain had acted so far the Stern Ritter figured that it would be far more likely if the man simply ran away. His outward incompetency shouldn't be taken for granted, but in this current situation it is hard not to. He listened as the suspect rogue of the Shinigami spoke, revealing a favoritism of equality while questioning whether he is tired of living in the shadows of everything. The arrogance of calling Simon "boy" aside, the stranger did sound like he is offering something his kind has never offered to a Quincy before, and it is such an offer that should have been the Reich's original goal in the first place back when it was strong. Before Simon could respond to what the stranger had been saying, he had spoken out once more, informing the Stern Ritter about destiny's coming to the willing before basically informing him of the Captain's survival.

Simon would, to his distaste of using it too frequently, use Hirenkyaku once more in order to pursue the stranger. He would remain a distance of approximately twenty meters away from Yuudai, where he would stand in mid-air, a faint blue glow coming from under his shoes. The tip of his sword was pointed in between the two cubes, where the blue glow coming from the middle of the blade itself would become brighter and brighter until the tip itself glowed brightly. At this point, the stranger would begin conjuring a third cube. 'The Thirteen Court Guard Squads, The Espada, The Bount Convenent, Xcution. All have at one point or another kept the Quincy in the shadows, contributing to the creation of a force that only truly lives in order to remain in the shadows. I will no longer be one that lurks in the shadows. I know that my fate lies within the light of the other realms, not in the darkness of a dying Reich.' His thoughts were only accompanied by the sudden absence of light from his longsword, and the appearance of a bright blue beam of energy coming from the tip of the blade, such a beam that is large enough to fill in the space in between the cubes and surely if anything else keep the Captain where he remains for more than long enough to be exterminated by the cubes themselves.

isa81_imma_firin_mah_lazer_by_isa81-d32mqbj.gif

• Like 3

Robert was pinned between a rock and a hard person. His enemy had moved too swiftly to reach Robert’s point for the Captain to react. This man was truly powerful, and he was going to kill him. "Now go" Robert thought to himself, a mental suggestion for him perhaps. How interesting that he came here to end Quincy-Shinigami wars when he had to fight a traitor and a quincy together. Seems laughable for the Captain to die to that. Fortunately Sanders was modest enough to accept his doom as the 2 cubic walls surrounded him from both sides coming at him before he can do anything, including the third one overhead. And so Captain Robert Sanders of Squad 1 without being addressed, nor fought with honor had been murdered by the cubes. with the Quincy’s attack incinerating his dust remnants.

That wasn't all though.

“I think this will motivate him to move within speaking distance…least it’s better than flapping my arms trying to signal him down..HADO FOUR BYAKURAI!†Robert chanted as a blue streak of light shot horizontal line in front of the Captain causing the cliff-face the Palace stood on to begin sliding down into the abyss.

Let it be known that the Palace, Silbern had been removed and sent into an abyss.

“Hado…†Robert said before he saw the blue light get grabbed by the Quincy’s hand. It seemed to Robert that the Quincy took all the reishi along the edge of his blade and amassed it into his hand. As he finished doing this the Quincy threw five cards out of the same hand he grabbed that blue light from. This seemed to interrupt Robert, but things weren’t done yet. The fifth card to robert’s surpass turned into the Stern Ritter with the previous figure of him fading (the one that threw the cards seemingly faded). The Stern Ritter now in front of Robert, the Captain had to act much to his chagrin. He pushed hard on his right foot as with his left foot behind him he made a clockwise side step and with his left foot now in front of him pushed back off the ground rapidly through a series of flashsteps as he leapt to the left side of the cliff in rapid succession. The figure vanished as the four cards that were positioned to surround Robert where he was originally turned into capsules for a Quincy Spell. The four capsules created a solid object that seemed like they would have flattened the Captain against the rising ground of the mountain. That would’ve been scary Robert thought to himself quickly. His opponent on the other hand had moved up higher up the mountain by a few meters. Using Shunpo once more Robert moved past the Stern Ritter farther up the mountain.“Daichi Tenyo and Ai Akiko Ai or The Three Prong Trident are the names of two of my shikai abilities†Robert stated calmly and respectfully.

He looked a little stiff, but his head was leaning down towards the ground. “Those two abilities are games my Zanpakuto has that allow me to attack from the sky and with the Three Prong Trident it allows me to reach you from long distance with an extending spear. Since you showed me your abilities I thought I’d show you the same courtesy Mr. Quincy†Robert said to his opponent hoping he’d respond with words instead of violence.

“Hey I got one last ability I want to show you. It’s a Hakuda skill I call Alex for short! <3†Robert squinted gleefully. Raising his arms to his side he hopped up, dropped to the ground, twirled his arms around, and criss-crossed his arms before quickly going back to his previous stance.

Daichi Tenyo was not his sword ability. In fact it was Hado 57 Daichi Tenyo. He made sure his summoning of the ability went undisturbed in his words to activate it. The ability's power itself was to levitate objects and sending them to a destination of their choosing. The ability to control the objects were precise enough to even counter opposing flying objects. That object he used that Hado on was the Palace in the Dark, Silbern.

Further to add Robert also lied about Ai Akiko Ai. That was in fact the name of his shikai, and The Three Prong Trident was one of his abilities. As stated by Yuudai a bankai user needn't chant his release command to summon his abilities.

What the Three Prong Trident did was bring flying objects to the ground at Robert's mental discretion. More aptly put the ability only brings down phyiscal objects with mass down to the ground.

Lastly that Hakuda called Alex was not just for comedic sport. The raising, twirling, and criss-crossing of his arms was that of Robert bringing Silbern from the depths of the abyss into the pitch black sky. It would conceal well in the pitch black void here.

Soon afterwards the Captain would move higher up the mountain than Simon had ascended, where he would begin rambling about the names of his two Shikai abilities as though the Stern Ritter had actually cared about what they are. Returning to the ground where the cliff-face was once branching off of, Simon would simply allow the Captain to continue rambling about his abilities as he pointed his blade towards him[...]

As the Shinigami began moving around idiotically, calling his "Hakuda skill" Alex, Simon would keep his aim upon the man, his left sleeve concealing two cards which moved upon their own, tearing apart into smaller pieces, remaining within the sleeve separate from each other, though still pointing towards the Captain. He would allow the Captain to continue talking, to continue making himself seem foolish, only then when the Captain was in the middle of talking about the skill

Before Simon could however begin firing off a continuous stream of arrows, he would notice another stranger appear. This one would however attack the Shinigami with some strange technique that would surround the Captain. This technique was done in the shape of a cube radiating light, and in a speed faster than one could blink, nothing but dust would remain within the cube itself which had destroyed the first volley the Stern Ritter had fired along with what he had assumed would be the Captain as well.

Robert's rambling seemed to have paid off as his enemy was too focused on the outward act he portrayed. And disinterest in paying attention to his "description of his powers". For that Robert had to thank him. If it wasn't for that Quincy Sanders wouldn't have been able to pull this off.

And in blue the Quincy notes that the cubes really do turn things into nothing.

Shūen had been released, its command was not needed for such a thing is needless for a Shinigami possessing bankai. The swing came silently and with an instant; a huge cube surrounded the foolish jester of a Shinigami. Instantaneously after; its interior was left with nothing but dust. Anything that resided within during the incineration would have been disintegrated into nothing but molecules, such is the power of Shūen, the sword that deny creation.

Abilities

• ShÅ«en

1437010167-8c7d6ed6f297934b48243db1069bb97e.gif

The ability Shuen was truly powerful and deadly. Robert had no chance against it due to its sheer ability to deny creation. However it was there that Robert knew his enemy Yuudai had provided Robert with victory. An instantaneous attack that disintegrates anything within its domain.

Robert had been reminded of an Espada that held the power to decay anything it touched. When his ability was activated on the Espada himself he was decayed by his own power. If so, this shinigami rouge surely must have an ability similar to him. It was one that no one had any idea on how to counter. Robert did.

If Yuudai's sword had the power to deny creation, than Yuudai would therefore be subject to that power since he himself is a creation of the world. So if he were to enter that cube Yuudai would turn to nothing like Robert mere moments ago.

“Danku†Robert chanted quietly as the form that represented it disappeared from Robert. He seemed to have exhausted his powers to a significant point. Flexing his hand more Robert took this respite as he had already braced himself to move again. He figured that this unknown figure would continue to commit sneak attacks like before. It seemed easy or fake fights were more of a thing of the past. What a pity, there might be bloodshed.

He was in fact exhausted from having to keep his shikai ability on hold and support a Palace in the pitch black sky with nothing, but Kido.

Shown here is Robert putting the last touches on his Hado by raising the Palace into the right direction.

With the ability Three Prong Trident everything that had physical mass would lower towards the ground quickly, that included the Palace Silbern Robert had moved high in the sky over his head. Considering the cubes denied creation it was logical to state they themselves contained no mass since they could be passed through. If Yuudai had not already been sent to the ground to continue the fight on foot, the Palace falling directly on top of his head would. Considering he was in the sky above Robert to begin with the Palace would slam into him soon enough. However that wasn't all. Yuudai made such an effort to entrap Robert, he wasn't aware he was sealing his own fate as well. His three cubes formed in a heartbeat as he stated. That third cube he had made right under his feet. In fact with the Three Prong Trident Yuudai's reishi platforms that he stood on for support would be sent immediately down to the ground right into that third cube. The result Yuudai loses himself to his own Godlike powers. An ability that eradicates everything inside its territory was simply too much of a double-edged sword. For the man his false sense of equality was about to bring him the results of it.

Equality of Outcome: They both end up dead.

I concede to Robert Sander's death. Well done chaps.

• Like 2