Welcome to Bleach: Soul Evolution - Official Forum

Welcome BSE has a new forum. If you were already a member of the forum prior to the upgrade, then you need to sign in with your Display name. If you had foreign characters in that name you may not be able to login yet, contact Isshin on the Facebook page or twitter @BSE_Rpg, or by email bleachsoulevolution@live.com.

Otherwise...

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Ghostly One

Kyouraku Mansion

3,775 posts in this topic

1.jpg

I got our clan a mansion to live in! 100 bedrooms, 5 kitchens, 38 bathrooms, 40 playrooms, 5 pools, 2 fountains (one in front, other in back), and I'll be hiring security guards pretty soon. Squad members will be living here too if they need a place to stay. Head, elders, and seniors get master bedrooms. Juniors get royal bedrooms that are like the master bedrooms. Regular squaddies get regular rooms that are still awesome. Also, there are 50 guest rooms for other squad members that want to visit for a day or two.

Nice! I shall head to my room to play minesweeper

1 person likes this

Herr Major and his nazi/vampire/soul-reaper/arrancar troops walk into the mansion and wave hi to the kyoraku clan head.

We are staying here until our zeppelins can be rebuilt. Thank you for your hospitality.

Move out men 3 men each for one room!

The last battalion ends up taking all the guest rooms and some clan rooms with the major sleeping in one of the master bedrooms.

Ooooh they even have a mini cooler in here too!

You don't mind me staying in the same room with you right?

My fat and I will take the bed but you can have the nice looking floor :)

*Sniff* okay T_T

my hospitality is too strong for me to refuse. *makes bed on floor*

Don't get any ideas about anything ._.

1 person likes this

"Oh dear, I missed...I guess I'm not as spry as I used to be. My name is Herr Major, ruler to the last battalion and former master vampire hunter."

"I highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent God."

*readies his death wires*

1 person likes this

Tsk tsk Dandy, I thought you would behave while staying here ._.

*readies water clones*

1 person likes this

*Bangs on the wall* keep it down please trying to win poker against the vampire soldiers.....*yes a straight win Em weep ladies and gents Haha!*

1 person likes this

*drags Dandy and Sasuke outside* I guess he does :)

*unsheathes sword* we can take him Sasuke ;)

1 person likes this

*is never the one liked*

*sticks hands in his pockets*

We can work this out right?

2 people like this