The Ghostly One    1,585

1.jpg

I got our clan a mansion to live in! 100 bedrooms, 5 kitchens, 38 bathrooms, 40 playrooms, 5 pools, 2 fountains (one in front, other in back), and I'll be hiring security guards pretty soon. Squad members will be living here too if they need a place to stay. Head, elders, and seniors get master bedrooms. Juniors get royal bedrooms that are like the master bedrooms. Regular squaddies get regular rooms that are still awesome. Also, there are 50 guest rooms for other squad members that want to visit for a day or two.

Mr. Clean    2,865

Herr Major and his nazi/vampire/soul-reaper/arrancar troops walk into the mansion and wave hi to the kyoraku clan head.

We are staying here until our zeppelins can be rebuilt. Thank you for your hospitality.

Move out men 3 men each for one room!

The last battalion ends up taking all the guest rooms and some clan rooms with the major sleeping in one of the master bedrooms.

Ooooh they even have a mini cooler in here too!

Mr. Clean    2,865

You don't mind me staying in the same room with you right?

My fat and I will take the bed but you can have the nice looking floor :)

Mr. Clean    2,865

"Oh dear, I missed...I guess I'm not as spry as I used to be. My name is Herr Major, ruler to the last battalion and former master vampire hunter."

"I highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent God."

*readies his death wires*

• Like 1

Lance    896

*Bangs on the wall* keep it down please trying to win poker against the vampire soldiers.....*yes a straight win Em weep ladies and gents Haha!*

• Like 1