RenHakume

The Burning Flower Of The Southern Wind.

I couldn't help but start to tear up. I had been trying for months now. I couldn't seem to do it. Everyone else had their shikai except me. all I wanted to do was to catch up. I was so confused and lonely. I felt as if the darkness was swallowing me slowly. I didn't want to be weak. I didn't want to fall behind. It was as if my very life depended on this one thing. My heart tore at every failure. Where was my salvation. Where was my savior. It was pathetic to even need one. I rose again and tried another time. I didn't know what to do. I swung my sword from left to right as Much as possible. I couldn't even hear the voice. Tears furiously came down my face. I had finally given up. I fell to the ground and cursed as loud as I could between the sobs. I felt like throwing myself in a pit of despair. Look at myself. The self pity begun before I had even begun. Pathetic. Laughter surrounded me. I imagined what my family would say. I was a failure. I didn't deserve to be a shinigami. That I was a weakling. and it was true. the other shinigami of my family in the same generation as me all seemed to be succeeding. All I manged to do was get in the way and cry. I promised I wouldn't do that anymore. " I can't give up. I swore. I still swear. Until my body falls, until it breaks. Until the last breathe leaves me. I will never give up." I stood to my feet again. The clouds began to darken and the rain to fall heavily. However I refused to move. It will not end here.

My mothers soft voice played through my mind. " You will succeed You will make it. You will find a way. Because you are love with all your heart and you are loved by many others." These words repeated over and over again as I stood their. wet and drained.My eyes slowly began to close. No. No I couldn't stop now.

" Ren. Ren Hakume." This voice was not a familiar one. However it was gentle. Kind and caring. the presence seemed warm. This was my salvation. Everything I was taught. it didn't matter in the end. because everything was different now. I needed someone to rely on instead of doing things on my own. I realized it now. I lifted my sword.

" Flutter of the crumbling moon. NENKAZENAHANA. my sword began to glow. A hew of teal. It began to change form. I didn't know it would do that. The sword was thin. As thin as a needle but almost the size of a nodachi.

I opened my eyes again. This time the place was different. It was sunny. Warm and soft. I was in a field filled with what seemed to be flowers.

They where Azalea's My mother used to grow these all the time.

" Ren Hakume. You have finally heard my voice. I thank you. Before you came here. the flowers where dead and the sky was lit up like the sun." A smooth and elegant voice said. I turned around and there stood a tall woman. She had purple hair and tanned skin. She wore a green colored dress and she had a black flower in her hair.

" Who are you?" I asked confused. I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me. She was floating.

" I am your Zanpakuto. I am Nenkazenahana." She answered. My eyes widened in shock. I had heard about this. My fathers Zanpakuto was a lion. My mothers a snow fox with a heron tail and my brothers a giant oni. but for me. I had a woman standing here. Wasn't a woman usually a woman's Zanpakuto. Not that I minded it was just shocking. I Had finally done it.

" I am not your salvation boy. I am not your savior. For you are mine. Now rest. rest and remember my voice and my name." She said. The world slowly began to fade and I saw the rain again. the clouds darker than before and Ii was a mess. Before I knew what was happening I fell to the ground. My eyes closed slowly. But all I could hear was her voice. Not the rain, the thunder or my fathers voice. I saw him glaring. Yelling at me to come inside. I held up my zanpakuto. " I did it mother. I did it" slowly darkness enveloped me. Blanketing me in its beautifully decayed evanescence.

(OK SO HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SONG.

(The link to nenkazenahana.=113682450&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0"]http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/hollywood20005/media/Nenkazenahana_zpsec152f6c.jpg.html?filters[user]=113682450&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I DREW HER MYSELF :D)

• Like 3

Awe shucks guys I'm speechless. I have to say. I got the inspiration to write this from our very own Vice captain. :D

• Like 1

Well thank you :) im flattered :))

You and i should definitely RP together some time seeing as our styles are basically the same.

• Like 1

And by your words i take it you read the two halves of the same sorrowful heart?

and whats an RP tag team?

Of course, its just something i came up with basically 2 people partner together and make your own new moves and fight side by side in almost all rp battles we have, in the anime bleach the captain with the pink coat and the sick captain can be taken as an example (dont know the names) they combine their attacks and make a new one

Ya I wouldnt mind that :)

And I love Shunsui and Joshiro :) lol

I already know thats going to be me and Akeith in the future

just good buddy captains haha

And ya I wouldnt mind being in an RP tag team with Ren.

Well seems we got 2 people in the squad that likes to write so much as hells fire burns.....

• Like 1

How do you mean artist?

Actually i do think our stories kind of kill Kubo's cause he really isnt a good writer in my opinion.... he just ah i have to many reasons.

• Like 1

Wouldn't call me good but not bad :)

One day captain, one day..... You will find the art inside you! (Most likely when your dead i guess if you say you dont understand it) And then! You will make your future awsome!

Of coure ;) When i was 7 i thought about becoming an artist but now i dont really know what to decide :/ Got 2 years to decide because then i finished 9th grade and then will go to the other school (Dont know how to say in english after the 9th grade there is another school) Got some ideas. Soccer player,vollyball player,play games with my friends if it now is needed to. And more ideas but not gonna say :)

Spoke like a wise man there Alvito ( Truth )

*Cries proudly as Alvito had finally become a wise man and gives him roses and a big cake saying: Your a wise man Alvito (with a smile under it lauging so much about those words to Alvito* Here you .... go... *sniff* *sniff*