Sign in to follow this  
Night Asakura

Elsword

I just started playing this and so far it is fun. I am still learning the mechanics, so far the only semi annoying thing is having to have partys for dungeons after chapter 1

i am doing the really hard dungeons on like every map and they all require 3 - 4 players so i am just dealing with that fact and letting them do most the work whilst in a lot of exp and a lot of loot

True that is one thing that is useful when having random partys I just got my advance clas so I am now a lvl 20 Dark Magician and since part of that quest was to only take 60 damage on a very hard dungeon meant for lvl 20's I just stood back and watched lol. I will say though the communication system is not very good, but it is a fun game

yea i think the chat function is not very clear and i find it annoying that if you play through steam you get a one month bonus which gives you like a super power up which means after the month is up you take a massive beating

Really huh, my dad has an old steam account on his pc maybe I should use it to get this major power boost, but maybe not, after all if you get to use to power and lose it then it takes some adjustment time.

yea it does but i will adapt very quickly anyway but i have not upgraded my class yet im level 15 maybe a little higher elsword going to go for the blade magician but i am waiting till i cap all my skills

ah I would actually suggest starting the quest for the class change asap because they take you awhile to complete, you have to first do a qualifying quest which is 4 parts then you have to do the class quest which is another 4 parts. I was a lvl 20 from those 2 quest alone by the time I finished them. By the way I figured out how to filter the chat, right click on the chat tabs and you can choose what you want to show and what you dont want to show up in the text box.

Yeah it appears when you hit enter to type or when someone speaks or the system tells you how much exp or money *e.d. you gain, then there are 4 tabs on it, all which is general, party, guild, and whisper. Right click these tabs and you can turn off the e.d. the exp and system alerts off on the filter, just like you can in Star Wars the old republic.

Oh by the way since idk if you know this but I only recently figured out how to use awakening. You hit the crtl button. Awakening is those red beads under your character portrait.

Oh by the way since idk if you know this but I only recently figured out how to use awakening. You hit the crtl button. Awakening is those red beads under your character portrait.

I always thought it was that weird bar thing that was always filling up O.o, also I chose Dark Magician, but started the Job Change quest at like lv20, because I had not seen the quests D:

Molestia got me into it last weekend [i think he made a guild on there too] and I made it to Lv.23 before stopping. Been too busy to start again since. Did not know about the Steam power up thing, but made my account normally, so I probably did not get it :x. I did download/play it through Steam later, because you get a Title for doing so, but for some reason I was not given the Title or the normal version of it: Adventurer from Another Dimension, or something like that.

yea i need to boost my power a little more i am not sure if i have been added to the guild on there but i put my name down on it and it is a fun game i just dont have the time myself for it

gotta b online at the same time to add people lol really annoying <_< only bit that pisses me off is u have to keep repeating the dungeons a few times before u can move on with the quests

lol yeah true, and I got into a guild, the passive abilities are nice from guilds, and yeah I know what you mean by repeating dungeons though right now I am focussing on a quest so I can unlock my Mana drain skill since as a Dark Magician quickly drys out my mana pool.

Can't play because stupid country. >~>

If it was stupid, they never would have formed a civilization there!

Also, let me know if that Mana Drain skill is worth it. By the way, Hell Stone is kind of awesome.

all access is blocked from dubai, he cant register lol

whichever 1 sounds more badass lol

Wolf you chose Elsword right? From what I have read mystic knight is good balance and helps cover his magic weakness, the master class for mystic knight is Rune Knight. The other one that sounded good for a pure offensive play is sheath knight, basically you dual weild to swords. The master class for sheath knight is Infinity knight, basically not only do you dual weild yu can shoot multiple swords

I have seen the videos for Infinity Knight, they look bad ass. I was planning on making one of them next, whenever I get bored with Dark Magician.

Also: http://elwiki.net/w/Elsword

*is a sexy elf bitch* >:3 combat ranger