Good Ol Yuro

Kariyu Dessert

Occ- its made

I begin to run towards the portal, "It has captain alvito!" I yell realizing the captain has been possessed or something.

• Like 1

*Sorin entered the dessert from the black hole as he chased affter the black reaper*

Occ no problem captain

I didnt want to fight to hard.. because if i injure him..im injuring the captains body..

"I'm sick of you Black reaper" *Sorin said*

*The aura becomes strong and creates a huge create below him, his voice echoes as he's says* "so what are you going to do about it"

his power.... "Le sombre Lune... what do i do.." I asked my Zanpakuto. "If you become to hurt, i will end this myself... go into bankai for now and if you have to.. kyuukyokukai." He said, I nodded. "Bankai!" I yelled. The ground cracked around me and the wind picked up as currents of strong spiritual pressure surged around me, "I got your back Sorin." I said.

*Sorin nodded as he flash stepped out of the crator* "And I've got yours Yuro" *Sorin said as he swung his sword and launched a massive energy wave twoards the black reaper*

*chuckles* what a weak attack *takes the hit but isn't affected* Alvito has really nice equipment here

My eye narrow.. he took a shikai well.. but lets him deal with my Bankai.. now fully mastered. "Ahh!" I yelled as i shunpo above him and send the large white blade of spirit energy down hard causing an explosion of deadly white light.

*Sorin growled as he then rammed his sword down to the ground as a beam of white energy went up tworads the black reaper hopeing to bind him*

*the smoke clears and Reaper stands with one dagger held upwards and two gigantic craters beside him, soon is binded by sorins beam*

your strong, but not fast *breaks free of sorin's binding* your not bad yourself

(what actually happened)

when Yuro launched the attack The black Reaper took out one of the daggers and held it upwards in a split second causing it to get sliced in two creating 2 huge craters beside himself*

"Dam.." I say... "More power Le Sombre Lune."

I aim my blade at him and place to fingers on the handle... "Bakkudo number 62, Hyapporankan!" I yell as many projectiles fly at him with blinding speed. I flash step behind him and unleash my bankais blade towards his back, "Damit Yuroshima be careful.. that's your captains body!" Screamed Le Sombre Lune. "Im trying.. " i yell back.

Edited by Yuroshima Hoshiko

"Damn how about this Shakkaho" *Sorin said as he lanched a flame like aura at The black reaper*

*smiles and disappears, all the projectiles hit each other and create a huge explosion* is that all i can expect from the members of the kid corps

I appear directly behind him, "Im just getting started." I say as i put the edge of a hidden dagger across his throat and the tip of my Zanpakuto against his side, "Let Alvito take back his body." I say,.

Occ- brb gotta wash my hair.. should take 10 minuets tops.

Edited by Yuroshima Hoshiko

woah thats what im talking about, keep up the speed now dont slow down yet *ducks and gives an elbow to the gut and a roundhouse kick to the face*

Occ- im back

I fly back hard but land on my feet in the sand and slide. "At least i pulled my blade away before it hit his throat." I think. I use Le Sombre Lune's super Shunpo to speed right up to him, i bring my sword clashing down.

*Sorin smirked as he then put his zan in his right hand as he heled out his left and which his red and black aur formed in his left hand and he then put his keft hand over his face as he then went into his Vasto form and launched a creo at the black reaper*

My eyes widen, I concentrate and thrust my Bankais blade at the cero destroying it but the force causing me to slide back a few yards and my skin tight white sleeves now blackened as my fore arms where burned, "Damit!" I yelp out.

Occ- its gonna take me a little longer to reply but i will.. it wont be to long at a time though.