Keith

Squad 12 Barracks

*as me and the nurse were walking outside the barracks I fell down again and took a deep breaths and I looked at the nurse, the nurse then looked at me back but with a worried look on her face, she asking if I was ok and that I should not be moving too much in my state and I nodded to show that I was ok, but as I was standing up I heard the sound of footsteps and I then turned my head to see Mizu coming towards me and the nurse, as Mizu reached me she stopped a minute to catch her breath, a moment later I asked why she was here and she explained that reekel was in a bad state and asked if I could help her with his pain*

I see, I will see what I can but before I can help reekel I need a blood sample from him, oh and bring him to my lab later so I can run some tests

*I then turned around with the nurse holding my arm over her and carried on walking toward the labs*

Aiden returned after finishing his mission. His left shoulder was bandaged along with his right hand and forearm. He grabbed a lab coat off of a wall hook and wore it. He then walked on until he saw Kaminari with an unknown nurse and a girl whom he saw on his way out of the room where Reekel is being kept. He caught up to them and began walking alongside them. "So, do you have any ideas on how to restore Reekel's vaizard abilities? I have a certain idea but it is very risky, which is why i'm wondering if you have any alternatives. To be honest i don't think he'll be back at full strength without the part of him back." Aiden continued talking as he continued to move alongside them. To be honest, if he didn't care for Squad 3 and its' members deeply, he would have left and joined Squad 12.

'Mizu turned herself to see Aiden coming back to the barracks, he seemed to have passed for some troubles while away, after he was close he started to speak with them asking about anything possible to restore Reekel's vaizard abilities, Mizu thinked for a moment before answering with some doubt since she never really studied about the vaizards.'

Mizu: Well, I don't know if it's possible to restore his vaizard abilities, we would need to get back the part of the soul he lost so he could get better. Kaminari said that she can run some tests if we bring him to the lab from the division 12 with some blood samples.

'Mizu then looked at Kainari with a worried look, she was thinking about how to make Reekel get better without making the situation more difficult.'

Mizu: Miss vice-captain... do you think it's possible to make a "cure" for Reekel untill we are able to get his part of soul back ? It would be temporary but it would at least make him able to walk and guide us on the researches.

*I turn my head to face Mizu with a sad look on my face, I asked the nurse to put me down on the ground so that I can talk to Mizu better who I then ask to sit on the ground and I then crossed my arms and looked at Mizu right at into her eyes with a serious look*

Look...after hearing about Reekel's state I can't say I can make a cure for it, however I can get ready a shot he can take as well as some pills to help with the pain but he must take the pills 2 at a time and a few hours between one another, now if you can get me a blood sample from Reekel I can then see what other things I can do for him, now if you would please I need to be getting to the lab as soon as possible, nurse lets go

*once again the nurse grabbed onto my arm and picked me up and put her arm around me and carried to the lab and as we were walking the nurse started to talk*

???: ummm miss my name is MeMo

Oh i'm sorry that I did not ask a while back

MeMo: it's ok miss, now lets get you to that lab

right lets get moving

• Like 1

'After hearing Kaminari's answer, Mizu turned herself to Aiden with a worried look on her face while Kaminari kept on her way to the lab.'

Mizu: Hm... if you can, could you get a some samples for Kaminari... I need have a look on something...

'After asking that for Aiden, Mizu started to quickly walk away from the barracks with a good idea of where start to look for answers about the vaizards, once she could understand about how the fusion between shinigami and hollow souls worked she would be able to think on a way of helping Reekel to have part of his soul back, the problems seemed only to get worse.'

ooc> gonna try a new style bare with me

Yoshirou travels fast and efficiently back the barracks were he had last seen everyone. He new that time was of the essences. With Reekel in such bad condition anything that could help lead to a cure or answer would help. It takes about twenty minutes to get back but he finally does.

Phew that was draining as Yoshirou lets out a deep breath and takes an even deeper inhale. He then makes his way to the research building and delivers the sample of reiatsu to the scientist

Please get started on that right away. Im not sure what it is but I have a feeling that it could help locate our enemies. Yoshirou then heads to the medical center of the Division 12 to check on his friend Reekel and see if his condition has gotten any better.

Aiden returned to where Reekel was. He grabbed a nearby syringe and walked over to his friend. "Hmmm, I never actually did take someone's blood for a sample before.." He said as he wondered where to stab the needle. "Meh, blood is blood." As he spoke he jabbed the needle into Reekel's arm, where he saw a nice, think vein pop out, and extracted some blood. Afterwards he left the room, forgetting to stop the bleeding coming from Reekel's arm.

Edited by Aiden 'Ky�raku'
  • Like 1

Ooc> I need to remember of punching your face once I get better. xD

Ooc> I will go on your tomb and punch your face xD

Ooc> Is he crazy or something ?

ooc> short post

After Yoshirou checks on his friend Reekel, whose condition hasn't really got any better. He was unconscious right now to help with the pain he was told by the someone from medical staff or research team. Which one was not known to him because the were so many of both running around trying to make progress. They were both trying to cure him or at least stabilize him.

Well keep me updated. I will be back later to check on everything. Yoshirou then turns and thinks to himself, theirs some things i could do while i wait. On that note Yoshirou takes his leave.

ooc> leaves thread for a bit

• Like 1

'After some hours at the medical room on the barracks of the division 12, the medication was losing it's effect and Reekel started to wake up, the pain's slowly started to come back while he writhed on the bed, after some seconds he could see perfectly again and so he reconized the place where he was, he called for the nurse that was only few meters away from him with some medications in hand together with the one that Lindy has dropped at the quincy base, the nurse already knew that medication after being delivered by Yoshirou so she gave him some of it making the pain go away for some time, Reekel taking advantage over that grabed his shirt and overcoat quickly wearing them and grabing the medication with him, some of the nurses tried to stop him without success. Reekel walked fast as he could reeling in the direction of the lab, he was holding the strange medications trying to save much as he could so he would be able to research about them, everytime the pain seemed to be backing Reekel kept taking the medication untill he finally was arriving at the department.'

*left thread without the others knowing ;D*