Keith

Squad 12 Barracks

I roam around and lurk in squads, when I come across Squad 12. I look the barracks and say "Wow. My friend aKeith is really doing a good job with his new squad! I wish I could be like him..." I start remembering out old squad, Squad 5, and what we did. "Good times....wait..why am I acting like that was long ago? Haha...that all ended just a week ago!"

I get aKeith behind me and turn around. I reply "Hey aKeith!! I'm doing well, thanks for asking. I just had some free time, so I was walking around and came across your barracks. You really are doing a nice job. How's it like being captain?"

I smile and say "Well, first I have to be a good vice captain. Then I'll set my sights on captain! So, how's it going? I know it's hard work and stress, but I'm seeing the results."

"Its fine, I have about 5 new members. I heard you guys have alot of new members and some active ones." I say while looking around

"Yes, actually. We have been getting new members since I came to the squad. If I remember correctly, there were 7 people on the squad, including me. Now there are 15. And more of them are becoming active in training and squad activities. We're definitely making progress!"

"If am not out anywhere, you will find me in here." I said as I approached alvito who entered the grounds.

Edited by Katsumuto Kyouraku

"Ahhh Katsu may i have a word with you" he says as he gestures a hand signal to Katsu asking to come with him to talk in private

"Ok lets go then." I said as I took alvito over to my office.

Ooc - ok, am watching stuff and since you are I will be abit slow as well

*Sorin walked into the barracks of his new squad and looked arround*

"I kinda did some of the design myself." I said while continuing to smile. "It was a good experience." I added when talking about the buildings structure.