Haplo.

Cuarta Introductions (Don't Be Shy!)

Hello! I am Haplo and I am currently the Espada for Cuarta Fraccion. Several days ago I saw that the throne was empty so I decided that I would become King of this little Fraccion. Who knows how long I will last. I may not be the strongest in this group, but I will not back down to anyone who wishes to challenge me for the right to rule.

I shouldn't say little. There are actually a lot of members in this Fraccion. Please share a little about yourself, what you want to see out of Cuarta, and want your goals/ambitions are.

I lasted four days before being deposed by Izumaru, the former 3rd Seat. I can't say I'm overly surprised about it. I knew my time as King had an expiration date. I was demoted down to 3rd Seat, which the irony isn't lost on me. I will continue to fight and get stronger so that I can one day take my throne back!

I just want to say to my fraccion, I'll be the third seat for roughly a week. I'll take my seat as soon as possibly

Hello, my name is Kenan Canbakan, BSE name is Cifer. Im 17 years old and this is my second account, deleted my first one because I got attacked way too many times so I decided to make a new one and well now Im here. This is my first time being a hollow so it would be awesome if you could give me any advices when to use the hougyoku and when to become an arrancar and all that stuff :)

I say use it when you rank is Vasto Lorde, you won't believe the results

My name is Shikute Zimeikato, just call me Shikute or Shiki. My goals is to be one of the strongest hollows if possible and to serve the one above me as best as I could, and to be strong, I will use Hogyouku when my SP is as high as my patience could contain or when I reach 90M SP, other than that, I will gladly accept any tips to make me stronger much quicker.

Oh and by the way, my name should be said as 'Shi-ku-te' and not 'shi-kute', thank you for reading and I'm sorry if its not quite an important thing.

Hello Shikute. Actually, as umimportant as you may think, your comment really means a lot. It states that there's at least one person in the fraccion who's not afraid, or too lazy to get on the forums, so thanks for taking the initiative. I agree that you shouldn't use the Hogyouku at your current strength unless you plan to donate. Strive for at least the 4th seat if you don't donate, and you'll be glad you waited. In the other topics I'd be very pleased to hear your opinon on the raids.

Hey all! I'm quite new here on Fraccion 4! ^^

I'm formerly a Squad 2 member, my name's Tamashi (though I'd like it if people will call me Suerruthe, Ruthe for short, as a Hollow). My goal would be... to reach the boundary line for non-members to train up to, THEN use the Hogyouku, do seppuku and become Shinigami again, regain my lost SP, and use the Vizard boost (FYeah!)

Though... my plan might have a flaw... as I don't know if the Hogyouku boost works with Shinigami HRA's

Hello. I am UlquioraCifer, other than wanting to be the rightfull leader of the 4th Fraccion I am just here because my name has a tie to this Fraccion.

Hey everyone. Started about 4 days, and have just joined Fraccion 4. Name's Grimmjowned both here and on in the rpg. Am going to be in the top 10 seats and will offer any support I can. Am also hoping to do unofficial and official rp here with everyone else, but please let me know if that will be a problem. Also, on pronunciaion, last part is pronounced "Owned" As in when Grimmjow punched Luppi an extra hollow hole :P

aw...this sucks...no one here for a month already...*stares at cobwebs*

Hello my Fraccion, I am the new Espada for you guys and girls ^_^ I hope I can stay in my position long enough to make things fun for you guys. I'll be cleaning the cobwebs and bringing in several things now, so sit tight and prepare for a load.

• Like 1

Hi guys whats up?im just a guy who is trying to understand how does that un official thing works?

(a guyin the RPG said to post any where so yeah)

Edited by Takeda Saito

well the basic stats that i have to fill in to that thingy over here and stuff.... probly i must post it in the Cuerta Apperiance(or the way its spels)?

CHARACTER NAME:

Race:

Weapon name:

Affiliation:

Rank in Affiliation:

Character Fun Fact:

Stamina: /100

Attack: /100

Defense: /100

Mobility: /100

Reiatsu: /100

Intelligence: /100

Total Stats: /600

Yes, and you can also post in the unofficial data book where a person named the Major set everything up, this one is for all groups and races. Are you a member of the 4th Fraccion (Cuarta) because then you can actually post in the Cuarta Appearance thread.

well if u mean the rpg 4th fraccion im in 9th but i can leave it if needed but its gonna happen after i see what the future of 9th is so yeah...