Needs-to-be-about-20-percent-cooler.png

lol looks pretty awesome XD time to update >:3

Color:You choose, preferbly something with a bount feel~

Name On Sig:Amber Quinn

Character:Beuty from *gathers breath* Bobobobobobo *infinate loob*

Only If you can fit if not its fine:ma Vander.... *can't spell the rest* Letter and title~

Thannkksssss

• Like 1

no problem most pictures that I found of bounts from the anime were colored red and gray, but with the character it looked better when I made a cloudy pink background and added red rose petal effects.

21ablt0.jpg

everything look alright?

• Like 1

Hey Haku, looking for a white dragon sig to go with my RP character, only specifics are a ripped-looking border where it's all uneven and "Ino Miyuraki" as the text, otherwise it's all down to you bro :D

Ah well I'ma be that guy and ask for a different sig lol. Sorry about that

necromancer.png

This picture with white text saying. "Behold, the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the land a desolation and to destroy its sinners from it."

The text should be somewhat Gothic and sinister, would be cool with some rounded edges. The most important is the character and what happens around him, but I'd really like that if you make it smaller you just scal it down and don't crop away too much.

As always don't stress with it and do it whenever you have the time. Thanks mate.

• Like 1

I'll try to work on these but you should probably post on one of the other boards just in case. Like I said, I've barely been on at all for the past few weeks

Edited by Hakumei Seishin-Kuchiki

As said I don't really need it any time soon, if you don't have the time I might just get around and do it myself sometime. No worry really.

As said I don't really need it any time soon, if you don't have the time I might just get around and do it myself sometime. No worry really.

• Like 1

Ah well I'ma be that guy and ask for a different sig lol. Sorry about that

necromancer.png

This picture with white text saying. "Behold, the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the land a desolation and to destroy its sinners from it."

The text should be somewhat Gothic and sinister, would be cool with some rounded edges. The most important is the character and what happens around him, but I'd really like that if you make it smaller you just scal it down and don't crop away too much.

As always don't stress with it and do it whenever you have the time. Thanks mate.

m99m2t.png

Made Nep's Sig. Why you ask? Because I freaking could~!! :P

• Like 2

My... arn't you a cute one? It's cooly, if you'd just make it a little smaller, like downsize it and make the edges more like the one on my current sig? Beside that it's boss. :)

• Like 1