deal, but they'll take a little while, since I'm planning to edit Stein's and post two more tonight. then I'll start on them

sorry, sorry.. I'm working. I've just had finals and class sign-ups for the past 2 weeks. so I've been online to post a little but I haven't really had free hours to finish sigs

*sits in the waiting room along with the others who requested a Sig* what a peaceful place

Hakumei can you make me on that you think would look cool plz make it a shinigami with dark brownish hair with ichigo's zanpakuto and the backround its up to you

2h3wtb9.jpg

I wanted to show Stein how it was coming, I'm going to keep working on the size, I should have a re-upload by tonight. Also I'll have Alvito's by tonight.. everyone else's will wait until I've finished Stein's and Alvito's

• Like 1

2r5yv49.jpg

here it is resized to the size of your current one, if you don't like it just say something and I'll keep working on it.

2e2kpsl.jpg

I mirrored the face and gave him a black collar and the mask's eyes but I could never give him an evil smile.. also, I have a second version that I'm not quite finished with yet

• Like 2

yea, I'll edit it and post it tomorrow with my alternate version.. I'll try to clean up the edges a little more too

sorry, Alvito, I was busy in real life today and it's night time now, so I'll try to get everything finished in the morning

fixed the hair, did some blending to make the edges look better, and made the text smaller:

2iabfgx.jpg

Bonus for the wait:

2cfw2v5.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you, and mega sorry that it took so long

p.s. Vegeta, I'll probably take a day or two to get used to my new school schedule before I start work on yours

2e2kpsl.jpg

I mirrored the face and gave him a black collar and the mask's eyes but I could never give him an evil smile.. also, I have a second version that I'm not quite finished with yet

you could try to use hollow ichigo's smile... ._.