OK, I've got one ready for Zoro. I couldn't find a way to add the Squad 5 symbol without making it look really crowded, but I made the background by hand.

29gda9f.jpg

Any chance my request has been looked at?

request has been posted.. well, sort of.. I'll probably go back and edit a bunch then re-post them. I've just needed to put out something for the people who've been waiting for me to finish moving. (I want to edit yours to make the render stick out more

Ah I see it's cool, it's a little big though? Any chance you could just scale it down when you got the time? Second don't feel like you need to stress or anything with the sig you made for me, I have all the time in the world lol. So yeah just do it when you have the time brah.

cool cool, I'll scale it down when I edit. Also, if you want something that's really nice, you should post in Blaze's place too. He's far more experienced at this than I. I'm still going to do it, but it's nice to have some options of which one you want to keep.

that's a good idea so that people don't have to look through so many pages to find stuff

Exactly so people could see all the work you keep doing right on the first page where the first two you did are at right now.

Anytime Zoro ^_^

also I hope to post the other two tomorrow, then do some edits to Stein's, then alternates for some

also I keep forgetting to post this: I have my defaults set to 450x250, if you want different dimensions, just tell me. or if I've already made yours and you want it resized, I can do that as well. I'm already doing it when I edit Stein's.

Lol it's ok so do you have the links for the sigs so I can post them as a Sig

lol, sorry, looks like you've already got it, copy+paste haha.. but seriously, I keep everyone's sigs(except maybe a few of the older ones) in both .pdf and .jpg format on my laptop: so if anyone ever needs theirs, just ask.

Thanks I'll definitly use your services again haku

yay.. now to start work on the edit for Stein and the alternates for those whom I wanted to make alternates

I have two sigs that I want my friend. One of each of the following renders, okay? I want both to be GIFs and make them how I want ya to :P Please make sure though, that they both say Izamael on them. kk?

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/1466_render_render_bleach_Komamura_Sajin.png

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/18983/419831-yoruichi.png