Can't wait to see the new one :) I already put the second one as my sig. Thanks :D

Haku, please make me a sig with the shihoin clan symbol and the squad 5 symbol. Here is the pic:captain_zoro_by_grimshady-d3cc78w.jpg

ok guys, I'm very sorry, but I may need a day or two since I started moving today in real life. I'll definitely have everything done, but it might take another day or two

can you make me a sig out of these?

Afro_Samurai_Vector_by_Joan_487.png7th_Division_Insignia.jpg

• Like 1

Ayh I see well once your caught up I'll send you a request

you can go ahead and post it if you want to, or PM it to me, and I'll start work when I finish the others. I'm hoping to sit down tonight for a few hours and work through them

KidoCorps.png

d88a3435ce02bad5ec0e8ae4f95d11a5.jpg

<a href=http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i467/HollowMoon/Vizards/VizardIchigo2.jpg[\img]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/DEMON1_photo/3273b4a6-60f2-4adc-9454-d394be34d0da_zps289e9f08.jpg' alt='3273b4a6-60f2-4adc-9454-d394be34d0da_zps289e9f08.jpg'>

Name:Sorin Suzaku

Size:You pick

Color:Red and Black

Quoat:I live and die for the Kido Corps which is my home

Note:If you can make the hollow mask in the 3rd pick I showed you black with red stripes that'll be gerate if not then that's ok

Edited by Sorin Suzaku

On the last 2 just copy and paste the links

Edited by Sorin Suzaku

I did, I'll start on it tonight when I work on the others. maybe finish, depending on how efficiently I work.

idk if I like this one very much so I'll make a few more when I get the chance, but I figured that you at least need something for your time, Stein

2qmknxc.jpg

29urgu8.jpg

edited Anthony's for him, next up will be Stein's

Thank you very much Haku. It looks great. I didn't think you'd have time to finish it this week. I know how long moving can take sometimes.

That sig looks cool

Isn't it. lol Also I didn't even request the background. I just gave him the avatar and squad 5 symbol and he put the lightning background on his own because he knew I was a lightning zanpakuto user and it fits perfectly. I couldn't have found a better background.

• Like 1

thank you a lot for the compliments, guys.. I always used gimp in the old days and I'm still trying to work the kinks out of using photoshop

• Like 1

I'll post zoro's, Niko's, and Sorin's tomorrow hopefully. I want to be sure and make them decent looking lol. If I have a little extra time, I'm also gonna work on a few alternates for Sasuke and Stein

Nice that sounds Awesome Haku. I'll definitely let you know if I need anything else done, but right now I'm sticking with this Sig for a while. Oh yeah I was think of a suggestion for your request board. When your done with this set of requests you should edit you first post on here and add all your work you've done and all the one's you keep doing after that in spoilers so everyone can see all the different Sigs you've made.