Welcome to Haku's Request Board!!!

I will make any kind of sig, avatar, or squad pic that you want; and I'll do it for free. I'm not a genius or prodigy or anything, but I can make you something quick and free. You can give me backgrounds and other images that you want, or just have me do what I think looks nice. and remember, no request is too ridiculous.

Here are a few things that I've recently done:

kb9mis.jpg

mljmll.jpg

• Like 1

Yes mines very good Haku. Thank you. As soon as I find the picture I want. I'll be sending a request to make an avatar.

awesome.. It should only take a few hours, maybe a day or two at the longest if I'm really busy with school and such, for me to make anything that's requested.

also, I keep everything I make saved to my computer, so if the image host or anything times out(which shouldn't happen, and even if it does, it would be after like a month or longer) I can re-upload anything.

That isn't a long wait time at all. That's good. I always lose my in game pictures because of things like that.

That's the best way to do it. Is there any way to edit that blue coat off of him or have you seen a picture that's close to him wearing just a regular shihakusho?

There isn't really a good way of editing the coat, but I can try to help you look for something similar without it

I made two sigs for Serge. Since you didn't give me any specifics, I just threw a couple together; tell me if you want me to change either.

2z9istx.jpg

2v0ojsn.jpg

Edited by Hakumei Seishin-Kuchiki

I love both of them :) thank you and im not sure which one to use :(

nope they both perfect :D thank you so much

I have a request!! I would like a picture of my character Sasuke Shihoin (his pic is in the squad 5 character description thread) standing in between two symbols: the squad 5 symbol and the Shihoin clan symbol. I don't really have any requests about the background, just make it look cool :D I don't really care when it's done, as long as it's done :)

I started with a dark background, but it turned out pretty bad. I think I can make a nice one with a light background by tomorrow night maybe, but until then I thought I'd at least post the prototype in case you like it better/wanted something tonight.

vqhe2u.jpg

Ok :) I think I'll wait on the one with the light background, to compare them.

Once again, I just couldn't get it to turn out quite how I envisioned it.. I'm gonna make some more, but I'll post them as I make them and you guys can use whichever you want whenever ^_^

rvvkav.jpg

• Like 1

So you make sig's huh? Care to work some off that photoshop magic for me? ;)

Dalglish_ADanceOfBlades_TP.jpg

Name: Devarius

Size: Close to the same I have now, or whatever looks the best.

Style and color: Black, red, gray ish

Quote: None

Hey Haku can you update my sig. I want everything the same if you can I just want this character switched with the other one I have now.

request__anthony_h_by_meena_neko-d6etook.png

cool, thank you.. I knew you wanted it like that; I was planning to PM you and ask if you could send the picture, but that'll work fine. thanks. ^_^

i've got one for you, one for stein, and maybe another for sasuke that I hope to post tomorrow