Sauce

Anybody Still Play Pokemon?

Nah, it's all about Charizard

Aug is PokeHardcore 0_0

Basically, what happened was a friend gave me his version of the game, because he was too lazy to play it, but wanted to be in with the cool poke group and be like a boss. So he told me to play the game for him and junk. Anyway, he never ended up wanting it back, so I had (and still have) two Blue Versions. As a result, I decided to use mine for "legit" play, while his was used for breaking the game.

Basically, while doing the MissingNo trick for multiple items, you occasionally fight Pokemon above Lv.100. If I remember correctly, to get MewTwo, you have to had not caught him yet, so you could literally get him at super badass power before fighting the 7th Gym Leader. Anyway, if you try to level one of those high level Pokemon normally, when they get ANY experience, they reset to Lv.100 with whatever statistics they would have had at that Level.

However, I discovered that using Rare Candy does NOT reset them. So, I did the Rare Candy trick to infinity, caught six MewTwo, maxed them.

lol why need six of them? I farmed the whole league with one lvl 100 Mewto using only swift and psychic :lol:

I used them in PvP against trainers that really pissed me off, because you don't get experience in player battles ;D. What's that? That Lv.100 MewTwo would actually probably die in one hit from a Lv.255 Psychic, which is an attack he is strong against xD. They are beast.

venusaur is le boss

I used to like Charizard more, but Blastoise ftw !!

Overall, they are all good, but having played through Blue with them all a ton of times, I can say that Charizard is the best. Not just because he is the only Fire type that you get for a really long time either. He is really damn strong. If you evolve him before the 1st Gym (It is possible, doesn't take very long either), he will severely rape Brock, with only like Misty giving you trouble.

Go forth and use my knowledge to destroy the world!

I do play Pokemon, I am not embarrassed, I also play Yu-gi-oh, and most games that are for teens and I am 24...I am not ashamed of it, because it is not easy to develop strategies. Most males become extremely prideful when females are around and say "I don't play games like that." I however do not and get upset with them. I also play Little Big Planet 1 and 2 with my little bro. So yes I still play Pokemon, it's a good franchise.

• Like 2

Totally agree with your view on it. I think the same way and I'm 23. I'm also looking forward to X and Y, some of the features look cool, some look unnecessary, I just hope the 3dness (that's a word right?) doesn't break the feel of the games too much.

• Like 4

I can imagine myself old with wrinkles and barely able to walk and holding like a holographic DS and playing Pokemon xD

• Like 1

I currently have a plush snorlax guarding my bookshelf; my future dream will be to have an entire library guarded by a statue of snorlax.. people will obviously need a pokeflute to enter

• Like 1

Lol that's a nice idea...and give them a pokeflute only if they do something for you

i decided to play some pokemon today and i must say oh my lord i have not a clue what i was last doing in pokemon white i was just literally walking around thinking what is going on here

i do not really fancy playing the game through again considering i have an alright team just need to walk around the map and go yea this is where i need to be

i decided to play some pokemon today and i must say oh my lord i have not a clue what i was last doing in pokemon white i was just literally walking around thinking what is going on here

i do not really fancy playing the game through again considering i have an alright team just need to walk around the map and go yea this is where i need to be

One of the things that I liked that they added to the series with White/Black is the daily junk, which takes about an hour or so each day to collect it all, so you could just do that. Fighting Morimoto and the two Stadiums every day is great way to get to Lv.100, at least a few levels a day in the 90's if you just use one Poke for it all.

I do play Pokemon, I am not embarrassed, I also play Yu-gi-oh, and most games that are for teens and I am 24...I am not ashamed of it, because it is not easy to develop strategies. Most males become extremely prideful when females are around and say "I don't play games like that." I however do not and get upset with them. I also play Little Big Planet 1 and 2 with my little bro. So yes I still play Pokemon, it's a good franchise.

Totally agree with your view on it. I think the same way and I'm 23. I'm also looking forward to X and Y, some of the features look cool, some look unnecessary, I just hope the 3dness (that's a word right?) doesn't break the feel of the games too much.

lol 25 here and yeah I played the old blue last year out of nostalgia :) it's a nice concept and regardless of what the target age is it was something from my childhood. it's like when a father watches Disney movies with his kids and thinks back to his own youth ^_^

• Like 3

Did anyone here ever play Digimon? It's not a perfect series, but it was still fun.

I played one Digimon game for the DS and had fun with it.

I have always enjoyed Digimon! I have a copy of Digimon World Dawn for the DS and I play it from time to time. Great fun! :D

• Like 1

I have always enjoyed Digimon! I have a copy of Digimon World Dawn for the DS and I play it from time to time. Great fun! :D

Yeah, I played that one and another before it that I cannot remember. The Anime was alright too.

so who is getting excited for pokemon x and y?

i pre- ordered Y the other day and then bought white 2 to play whilst waiting had 3 ds's on the go trying to get pokemon moved around so i could gather my guys together