Sauce

Anybody Still Play Pokemon?

i need a 3DS now and just like most people here i am a pokemon fan i have been playing the pokemon games for as long as i can remember and i try to buy most of them(looking for the old games at the moment) and i realy can't wait for X and Y and also those new ruby and sapphire (when i am 18 i am planning on doing that pokemon proffesor exam so that i can start PLAY pokemon in my city(there are almost no tournaments or leagues in belgium and the games that i have are these

-pokemon red

-pokemon ruby

-pokemon emerald

-pokemon leafgreen

-pokemon pinball ruby&sapphire

-pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team

-pokemon ranger

-pokemon ranger shadows of almia

-pokemon ranger guardian signs

-pokemon diamond

-pokemon platinum

-pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time

-pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

-pokemon heartgold

-pokemon black

-pokemon black 2

we have a rule at my house that two people may not but the same game so one of my two brothers as the other game :D

i have gotten them all up to gen 5. i'm 19. my best friend recently relapsed into fandom, so i talk about it with him. and i'm a poison type fan. i once even played through emerald using a team of poison types(which made the psychic gym super hard lol)

and @halertje, that's how my family used to do it, we used to buy both of each generation and i would play one while my sister played the other.. i played red and she did blue. gold for me, silver for her. ruby for me, sapphire for her, etc... then for the ones like emerald, we would just get 2 copies

i got an emulator for my phone which let me play ruby but i would prefer to play it on a proper handheld console and yay i knew they would remake ruby and sapphire for me

means i know i need to save like £100

I got an emulator for my phone too i play the GBA games on it. I don't like the whole thing much, but at least I get to play...

I was able to get them all without owning Ruby/Sapphie, but I just went on Google and this is what I found:

RoyalRuby-SacredSapphire.png

Seems like its coming soon. I don't like how Pokemon is becoming 3DS exclusive now, when DS is basically the same damn thing :x

I have access to a 3DS, but have to share it in my household.

I'm pretty sure these are fan made images, as far as i'm aware there has been no official news regarding a Ruby and Sapphire remake however I also hope that there will be one as they were the only games i never played (for some reason I completely skipped the GBA generation lol)

• Like 1

lol I still have my old GB ^_^ I ran blue on it last year and it still works like a charm :)

my small list:

blue

yellow

silver

crystal

in the end I think I played one more on an emulator but I never finished it. after crystal it sort of lost its touch imo

I have all of the games, the 9 DS ones as actual copies and the rest on an emulator. I also have all but 1 pokemon (technically 2 but I'm working towards getting the other one)

I did own red, blue, yellow, gold and silver when they first came out but they got lost over the years

• Like 1

I have all the important generations as roms (1-2) also I have the unimportant Emerald and the much better Leaf Green as roms.

The only hard copy of Pokemon i have is Black cause it came with my special edition Black DSi.....Oh! and I have a copy of Pokemon snap. lol

I'm hoping to get Soul Silver here in the near future.

I also sometimes play Pokemon3D. Which is a game that's on the PC, it's basically a first-person 3D version of Gold/Silver. It's pretty fun, and I would suggest it to anyone that's interested in Pokemon. Whatever your first Pokemon is, it follows you around like Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow.

Edited by Nero The Thunder Deity

i have the original pokemon red and the GBA version

I had the original gold but that got lost/stolen

skipped ruby/sapphire

pearl

white

lol I still have my old GB ^_^ I ran blue on it last year and it still works like a charm :)

my small list:

blue

yellow

silver

crystal

in the end I think I played one more on an emulator but I never finished it. after crystal it sort of lost its touch imo

Ah, the good old days of the original games, which could be abused. I still have my Game Boy and all of my old systems, including Pokemon Blue, with six Lv.255 Mewtwo, each with a different elemental attack (Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Psychic, etc.) ;D. I love you MissingNo, why aren't you a real Pokemon!?

lol why need six of them? I farmed the whole league with one lvl 100 Mewto using only swift and psychic :lol:

• Like 1

lol I had venusaur the first time and then charizard the other times XD on pokemon yellow it was pikachu of course :lol:

i literally have every single pokemon game to date :3