Sauce

Anybody Still Play Pokemon?

Does anybody here still play Pokemon? I do. I'm 14. Please don't make fun of me if you think it's lame.

Sometimes, I play my old Pokemon Red and Blue with my old Gameboy advance when ever I get bored or when I have no internet access/

*played gold in japanese as soon as it came out and didn't understand a fucking word* :misc_Rainbow_dealwithit:

played up to black 2 but if i need a 3ds i'm waiting for the prices to drop

Same here but I played to White. My little bro has White 2

Owns a 3ds 19 years old waiting for y

Been playing since blue

• Like 1

Hell I'm 24 and I still play pokemon I've played black and white and a few older ones as well I'll get the new pokemon games when they come out x and y are the names

A wild Ichigo appeared* "Rukia I choose you" *Sorin threw the pokeball and Rukia popped out and used Soketsui at the wild ichigo who then used a slash attack at rukia sorin then threw a pokeball at ichigo which then started shakeing and was then caught in a few secounds*

• Like 1

Lol I don't have a 3ds either might get one when x and y come out

Does anybody here still play Pokemon? I do. I'm 14. Please don't make fun of me if you think it's lame.

People will make fun of me far harder than they would of you, as I am exactly double your age, and I freaking love Pokemon. In fact, I started playing them since they first came out, when I was just 13, and I think I have played them all at this point, except Black/White 2. Although, that is only because I just got both Black and White like January of last year, then all of a sudden a few months later they announced the 2nd one, and it came out like super fast, when usually games that get translated usually take about a year before we get them. It pissed me off something hard, especially since I have like all of the pokemon up to Black/White, except for like maybe 10 Legends that were only available through download or that one dragon from Heart Gold (only have Soul Silver).

They are an addictive series of games, although I haven't played it in like half a year, because I am missing those ten. Too bad I cannot enjoy them online (from my house anyway), as I don't have Wifi at the moment, because I use a Cable Modem and my current Wifi Adapter was made for Windows XP, while my current Laptop OS is Windows 8. Also, I happen to be a Ghost Type fanatic.

Wow. Does anybody your age know you play? Are you embarrassed to reveal it to your friends, or prideful? Because I'm embarrassed. I don't usually tell anyone, except my close friends. And I don't even directly tell them. I sort of imply it. Anyway, my first Pokemon game was Pearl. That was when I was 8 or 9. I don't really remember being into Pokemon as much as I am now. You know, everything changes when you're a teenager. Now I'm actually addicted to it and love it. I even restarted the 4 games I have: Diamond, Pearl, Heartgold, White. The only game before Diamond and Pearl that I played was LeafGreen. That broke. I'm currently playing the games on an emulator.

Wow. Does anybody your age know you play? Are you embarrassed to reveal it to your friends, or prideful? Because I'm embarrassed. I don't usually tell anyone, except my close friends. And I don't even directly tell them. I sort of imply it. Anyway, my first Pokemon game was Pearl. That was when I was 8 or 9. I don't really remember being into Pokemon as much as I am now. You know, everything changes when you're a teenager. Now I'm actually addicted to it and love it. I even restarted the 4 games I have: Diamond, Pearl, Heartgold, White. The only game before Diamond and Pearl that I played was LeafGreen. That broke. I'm currently playing the games on an emulator.

Emulators aren't as good, because you can't trade them with people. Although, if you can't in the first place, I guess there is no loss. Always bugged me to have a bunch of like Lv.100's on my computer that I could never really show to anyone though,

My friends know, but its not exactly something I go around telling people in person, lol. Your young, your expected to play it and the things like it, don't be embarrassed. I bought Diamond when I was like 23? I hadn't played one of the games in years and Diamond/Pearl just came out, with some of my friends encouraging me to get it. I eventually cave in and bought it, but it was a very awkward experience for me at Gamestop, that I never forgot. In fact, the store clerk teased me above giving me a poke stylus... which I wanted, but as an older man had to turn down to save some face >.>

One of my 20-ish year old friends at the time had the worse story though, because he was also coerced into purchasing it at the same time as me. However, he did not have a DS or the money at the time. So, he walked into Gamestop. Gave the clerk his Playstation 3. Then immediately asked the clerk to convert the store credit into a DS and one copy of Pokemon Pearl. As I recall, he said everyone in the store gave him a lot of strange looks, but was super stoked that he had Pokemon, so didn't really care. I imagine his fiance made fun of him too.

• Like 1

LOL. Wow. Funny stories. And no, I really don't think I'm expected to play it. I'm serious when I say this: I literally personally know NO one around my age who plays.At least I think they don't. All my friends play Call of Duty and other M rated games. I'm not allowed to get M rated games and dont think I would really enjoy them. And I just started using an emulator to play the older games.

"M Rated" doesn't make a game good anyway. There are plenty of things that I like, such as Pokemon, that are not M Rated. On the other hand, I hate it when things are unnecessarily censored as well. If you own a DS and want a good game, get the Bleach fighting game, Bleach: Blades of Fate, although that is a lot more fun when you have people to play. I have it, but as stated before, I have no Wifi.

That, and my stupid Cable Internet is completely going nuts on me, I randomly have like Dial Up speeds, so I probably wouldn't be able to connect to anyone. Its annoying.

Lol. Sucks for you. Ya, I'll probably get the Bleach game.

Lol. Sucks for you. Ya, I'll probably get the Bleach game.

Don't get the 2nd one, it was kind of lame. They nerf a lot of stuff and the new characters that they added (Ikkaku, Urahara, etc.) were kind of disappointing and felt "unfinished". Besides, who doesn't want to use Ichigo's semi-broken Bankai to jump around the screen firing off Getsuga Tenshou's whenever you want with one button press? (You can block them though, but it still deals some damage)

Personally, that game made me start to like Tousen more. Man I need to dig that up now out of my room somewhere.

i need to get white 2 but i have a 3ds ready for when Y comes out the only pokemon game i have not played is ruby or sapphire so i am hoping they will remake them like they did gold and silver

and trust me the love for pokemon never dies they can bring out as many different games and remakes i will still play them :P

i need to get white 2 but i have a 3ds ready for when Y comes out the only pokemon game i have not played is ruby or sapphire so i am hoping they will remake them like they did gold and silver

and trust me the love for pokemon never dies they can bring out as many different games and remakes i will still play them :P

I was able to get them all without owning Ruby/Sapphie, but I just went on Google and this is what I found:

RoyalRuby-SacredSapphire.png

Seems like its coming soon. I don't like how Pokemon is becoming 3DS exclusive now, when DS is basically the same damn thing :x

I have access to a 3DS, but have to share it in my household.