Mykke

Becoming A Vaizard

Mykke    0

I Need Help With My Hollowfication..

Inugami    39

Well, from experience, I say that you can do hollowfication on 1,000,000 and have a good SE. Most people say that when you have a higher Spiritual power and Spiritual Energy, the better.

Night Asakura    621

Well the sp is correct and you will succeed at 150 SE but if your not going to donate and want to be able to kill Hellspawn then wait till your done killing Espada to hollowfy, if your wanting to become a Vizored to be a Vizored and dont care about npc enemies then go ahead and hollowfy :)

i think i hollowfied before 1,000,000 sp :P

navanod    0

Why do you say wait till you're done killing espada to kill hellspawn? Is there an unpassable bridge from espada to hellspawn?

navanod    0

Seriously after you can no longer fight espada you dont have enough SP to kill a single hellspawn? Why would they do that, it makes people who used their race boost/races without the boost at a HUGE disadvantage.

Mrs. Aizen    3,581

well that's why we who already have experience in the game, tell you NOT to use the boost before you're past Espada. Though I already see that you wasted your boost so there ya go. You're stuck my friend -_-

• Like 4

Sauce    3,333

I accidentally became a vaizard but don't blame me I knew about everything you're saying it was an accident. I was clumsy, tried to travel to Seireitei and accidentally pressed vaizard. I was on my phone playing. Lesson learned: press higher up on the sereitei picture. And learn to control your finger lol

Mrs. Aizen    3,581

I've posted it more times than I can count. It's the first thing I tell any new player.

and yet they still use it before time -_-

915cbf53ec9195b8523d9a5df8b457d5.jpg

I accidentally became a vaizard but don't blame me I knew about everything you're saying it was an accident. I was clumsy, tried to travel to Seireitei and accidentally pressed vaizard. I was on my phone playing. Lesson learned: press higher up on the sereitei picture. And learn to control your finger lol

accidents happen. Just delete the account as you planned and be careful next time :)

Sauce    3,333

Lol I would probably delete it now if I was still in squad 5 but now I'm VC of squad 13. Actually atm I'm not VC cause someone killed me but I don't want my captain to get on and not find me lol. I might just PM him and ask him what I should do. For now I'm staying...

Your Waifu    2,616

I say don't delete it.. by the time that you've trained to espada, you might have some money to donate

Sauce    3,333

Ya, the only way I can donate right now ( it's not guarenteed to happen) is me giving my mom money and her paying it to the site *holds breath and hopes no one laughs at him* I don't know about my parents allowing me to give money to a site that, n their opinion, wastes my time. I hope they allow me to as long as I'm paying my own money *hopes no one laughs*

Your Waifu    2,616

No one will laugh.. I don't use credit cards, only cash. so if I buy something online, I give the money to a friend or family member and use their card

Kishikage Kaihri    1,062

I have one question about becoming a Vaizard.

I'm going to train till I can't fight anymore, before using the boost, cause I don't want to waste it, and want the fullest possible outcome of the boost.

Though, I'm asking myself what happens if I use the boost and accidentally die? Will I loose that much SP that I can't fight and am stuck like those who wasted their boost earlier?

Night Asakura    621

you will lose the normal percent, so you will not lose the whole boost. As for being able to still fight Hellspawn after that I do not know, I suggest *as long as pvp is down* that you pace yourself at combat.

Kishikage Kaihri    1,062

So the boost is strong enough to die once, I then just have to make sure not to die to early after using it. XD

Thank you. :)