Welcome to Bleach: Soul Evolution - Official Forum

Welcome BSE has a new forum. If you were already a member of the forum prior to the upgrade, then you need to sign in with your Display name. If you had foreign characters in that name you may not be able to login yet, contact Isshin on the Facebook page or twitter @BSE_Rpg, or by email bleachsoulevolution@live.com.

Otherwise...

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InsaniT

Ebase Xi (Easier Web-Design)

13 posts in this topic

Hi, guys.

Saw this section of the Forum and just wanted to let you guys know that there's a great piece of Software that can be used for Web Design/Creating applications etc. called Ebase Xi.

The Software is free for up to 10 users (Perfect if you design as a hobby/create things in small groups) and eliminates the whole "I have to spend an hour writing out a code/CSS" as the Xi platform has it all built-in.

The website where you can download it is 'www.ebasetech.com' and on the website there is very detailed tutorials on how to use the Software.

Another cool thing about it is the FPL programming language, it's basically plain English rather than writing out complex Javascript codes (although JS is a much more diverse programming language).

Hope this helps anybody looking to make a web page for whatever reason and I hope that this doesn't come across as an advertisement :)

P.S. I've just started working with Ebase Xi so any questions you have feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer :)

1 person likes this

real men code in notepad/nano :misc_Rainbow_dealwithit:

I used to code in Notepad.. then I pirated me some Dreamweaver..lol

2 people like this

I tried using Notepad for my Web Design unit in college but I found Expression Web easier to use. But since starting work with the Xi Platform, it blows Expression Web completely out of the water :)

I plan on learning more complex scripting languages over the course of the year but at the moment FPL is amazing for basic forms :)

notepad - ruby, python, javascript, java, html, xml, css, php

notepad++ - reading other people's code

dev-c++ - c++

dev-pascal - pascal

masm - assembly

visual studio - c#

nano/gedit/kate - everything on linux

think thats the full list for me

I look at the coding of a basic request form that sends email notification to the user (bear in mind this is using FLP rather than Javascript) and it looks so strange to me D:

Sute so fancy.

gotta use the right tools for the job :misc_Rainbow_dealwithit:

I do enjoy the challenge of learning how to code things, my boss said he'll teach me how to use Javascript and SQL in a few weeks :)

Visual Studio - html, css, javascript, aspx, c#, WinRT, c++, xml

lol 1 tool for all :lol:

1 person likes this

Notepad++ - HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, VBScript, PHP

Devcpp - C, C++ (what very, very little I know)

Visual Vasic Studio 2010 express - VB.Net

Also, used to use BlueFish for my web design ish. Might switch back to it~

lol I remember devcpp, since you're using visual studio for visual basic you could use it for your c++ development too.

1 person likes this