Kumo

Borderlands 2

Kumo    462

Just a place to go to talk about this wonderful game, trade items with others who play on the same platform as you, and share the interesting information you find.

Rash ラシュ    2,044

Has had it for a while, but Laptop is a derp and won't play it.

Kishikage Kaihri    1,063

Have it for pc, didn't play since around the release of the Mechromancer.

Night Asakura    621

I do not have 2 but I am borrowing 1 for the Xbox, and I am enjoying it which is a surprise as I hate most fps games by nature, though I do enjoy the rpg mechanics. I am playing as the Siren

Kishikage Kaihri    1,063

It's on steam, so you can buy it as hard-copy in stores, or download it directly from steam.

I don't know how it is with consoles, but you surely can buy it online too, and of course as hard-copy.

I'm still playing this on PC. Wouldn't mind running around with you guys and murdering things. Got a lotta experience at murdering the invincibles. Also, level 50 combat medic Siren with the Slayer of Terramorphous class. So if you need me, add me on Steam: "Grimmjowned" and I will pop in to say hi and break faces ^^

It's on steam, so you can buy it as hard-copy in stores, or download it directly from steam.

I don't know how it is with consoles, but you surely can buy it online too, and of course as hard-copy.

Thank you