Nero Jūshir�

Cell-4 Commander's Office

I haven't been on lately cause I have family matters going on. I probably won't be very active this week for the same reason. But, I get should be able to get active more here in a week. :biggrin:

*opens the door of the office and walk in*

Hm... hi... may I speak with the current commander of the cell ?

Well... anyways... can I become the commander ? ( I'm only asking because I got tired of becoming captain and then being stalked by high SP players only because they don't like seeing a low level on the first position and I don't want any other stupid guy stalking me because they don't like me. )

i think he is dead sorry :D

I'm not dead...yet. I've just been sick lately.

Even though my seat got taken by some "child" with a grudge, I am the Commander of Cell-4.

If someone wants to take my seat ,who will actually take care of my Cell, then I say "More power to you", but 1. you have to be more powerful than me, and 2. you must have the ambition to be a Commander. If not I will keep a hold on this Cell until someone worthy comes along. :D

Okie, so I will be taking care of another faction untill I'm powerful enough to come back here if I become "worthy" of taking your position. ( thank you for at least understand and not being like morg, arya and miccro. )

You got the sub position shortly before i posted it here. You're my most active member, and a good friend, and I know you won't let me down as my Sub-Commander.

Im back! oh who cares anyway

• Like 1