Duaragon C. Mikado

Tercera Alliances

Hello I'm the current VC of Squad 13. We're starting fresh under new new captain Lance, so we're trying to make alliances. Would you like an alliance with us?

• Like 1

Hello I'm the current VC of Squad 13. We're starting fresh under new new captain Lance, so we're trying to make alliances. Would you like an alliance with us?

Hey Rash, is it okay that I made our groups allies?

Areku did 5572479472.52 damage. The enemy group has -572479472.52 hp left.

The enemy group did 1000000 damage. Areku has 101700659751 left.

Shinoda did 50844534.57 damage. The enemy group has -623324007.09 hp left.

The enemy group did 1000000 damage. Shinoda has 1202705121 left.

Rash did 1.84467440737E+17 damage. The enemy group has -1.8446744136E+17 hp left.

The enemy group did 1000000 damage. Rash has 1.84467440737E+19 left.

Congratualtions, you have defeated the enemy!

Shinoda used Limeness and fired a violent array of awesome Lime Cero at the mutilated carcasses of the defeated Shinigami extremest.

Meanwhile, Rash, enveloped in a vibrant cloak of ragingly flaring firebrick Reiatsu, storms across the battle grounds and hacks away at the bodies of lifeless flesh. Roaring a battlecry as limbs, gore, and mowed apart chucks of flesh are slung into the air.

Shinoda, laughing like a maniac, begins to run around while firing barrages of Lime Cero into the air the land with a ground-shaking explosion.

Rash, also laughing like a maniac, flings his Zanpakuto into the air, jumps and claps his heels before catching his Zanpakuto again and individually pointing it at the two Shinigami who have just arrived. "You guys want to be allies?" He says.

Shinoda pauses to listen, one of his brows risen in curiosity.

"Are you two extremest?" Rash asks.

Shinoda shouts from a distance. "We aren't too fond of extremest!" he gestures around at the carnage.

Sasuke looks destruction the two in front of him caused. He raises his hands innocently and says "Extremest? No" he answers with a little fear in his voice, wondering what would happen to someone who said yes.

• Like 1

Kaycee steps in and says, "Being allies is all we ever wanted." she answers carefully, although still a little nervous around her Arrancar companions.

• Like 1

"I really don't want anything else! All I want is an alliance!" Sasuke says, pleading to the Arrancar.

• Like 1

" 'No'? You're not extremest? Well in that case," Rash shrugs. "Sure!! We can be allies!! In fact, nothing would please us more than to be your allies!" Rash sheathes his Zanpakuto. "We're good as long as you aren't extremest." Rash and Shinoda smile. "Welcome New Allies~!!!!!" Rash waves.

Sasuke breathes a big sigh of relief. "Thank you!" He waves to the Arrancart and thinks to himself "Wow. From a killing machine to a friendly ally in a couple of seconds...glad I'm on the better end of that!"

• Like 1

Faction Cell-5 requesting an Alliance

Faction Cell-5 requesting an Alliance

"Deep apologies for the late reply. On my authority as the Tres Espada, I accept Faction Cell-5 as a new allied force. So long as that doesn't jeopardize the ties with our other allies"

Hello Im new in this fraccion and I wanted to say hi and Ill try to be as active as I can

Welcome to the Fraccion Shizuki, it's great to have you~ ^_^

Hey, Rash :) As it currently stands, I am the current Espada for Fraccion 2. I wouldn't mind allying myself with you :)

This is Dominar Espada of Fraccion 2. Requesting your co operation with future plans for us Espadas.