Night Asakura

Cell-2 Spa

Night Asakura    621

It isnt making people soft, in the end it requires more strength to keep control over your self then attack and kill whoever you want to. And yes I have no problem being unique, The problem I had was being alone.

Night Asakura    621

Everyone is unique Halertje, but I bet you ten to one nearly every single one of them had some form of click.

Night Asakura    621

I had bone, I didnt belong to any, for I fell into no category, or specific group, and in the end kept to myself

i am a fat guy in rl and some people at school like to make fun of me because i become 16 in may and already got a beard but i don't care about them i am also a little stranger than most people and i will say it once i got more time but i don't realy care about what other people think and i would have liked it to take away your lonely feeling but i think all of us did it already when you joined the forum :D

Night Asakura    621

lol yeah the forum helps

*gets in the faction cell spa and melts down in the Wataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Hooottttt :)

Btw Hello , sorry for telling on the facebook group that I will leave this faction , I thought no one is online here because I didn't check ,

And me and the Commander are in the same family so ... SUP SIS? :P

Night Asakura    621

Hey Sebby I only have one thing to say for you not knowing about us here on the forum, read my messages to the Cell in Cell-2 I am always promoting the forum and us on here :P

Night Asakura    621

^^true most of the fun I have had on BSE has been on the forums, plus it is also how I chose the Cell I wanted to join, and that is also the very Cell I am now the Commander of

Night Asakura    621

There is a simple reason behind that, and that is because we of squad 13 are simply awesome. B)

Night Asakura    621

the best ones come from Squad 11 only -_-

I shall agree to disagree with you there

Night Asakura    621

Really huh I was never in squad 11 and I am one of the best Commanders, I can also think of a few others who are really good Captains and Espada who didnt come from Squad 11, all you are stating is an opinion.

Night Asakura    621

No you were just talking about yourself and Nii-san i presume, but that is still only 2,

Night Asakura    621

But no offense you guys are good but no one is the best, those of us who are great are all the same but just with different methods and different beliefs silly so in the end all of us who are great are also the best :P not just you and Nii-san

Mr. Aizen    3,807

Sute was Squad 11 member for a long time. So you're saying he's not one of the best if not THE best Vaizard on BSE?

• Like 1

Night Asakura    621

Sute was Squad 11 member for a long time. So you're saying he's not one of the best if not THE best Vaizard on BSE?

Nope I already stated my opinion

Night Asakura    621

I agree that Sute is the best vaizard on bse -_-

and I shall disagree