Night Asakura

Cell-2 Spa

Night Asakura    621

This is are spa in the same dimension as our Mansion. We have unlimited sake do to a secret sake factory in the storage area. It is decorated in a greek theme with a roof painted like the starry night sky. The main attraction is the Hot Springs that have healing properties.

Night Asakura    621

Night enters, grabs a bottle of sake changes into her bathing suite and gets in the hot spring

Night Asakura    621

Starts singing one is the loneliest number

Night Asakura    621

No I just remade the spa Ark

Night Asakura    621

I guess but there wasnt a need for mass deletion of everything either

Night Asakura    621

My porgress is ok, I am still far from the first page but i am getting there I am currently pressing the lvl up button still

You'll get there eventually, I believe that you can. Yeah, I been clicking the Lv up button for awhile too. I take it you noticed me on the first page huh?

Night Asakura    621

Yeah cause I checked were I was at after this last boost.

Night Asakura    621

Great but the ones who would try to kill me are still above you :P I shall be there one day to but I am starting to think i wont be capping anytime soon

Awww, Grrr! Just means for me to get more stronger. If you know you gonna make it, Then it doesn't have to be soon.

Night Asakura    621

I am not sure if I will even make it, but I wont stop trying, but this lvl button is sure trying :lol:

That's why you got a strong spirit, Your already strong yourself. :) Lol, Tell me about it. So many clicks.

Night Asakura    621

I know I am strong in spirit, one would have to be to go through the many trials I have been through to still be sane, lol and yeah the many clicks.

Yeah, I think your amazing too with a pure heart I would say. ;) Those many clicks help so I can't complain about that.

Night Asakura    621

A pure heart, no I would disagree with you on that one, but thanks for the compliments. And yes the clicks are worth it.

You disagree while it is my opnion that I think you are, You try to help people out and give your input on what you think. It's also fun cause you can click so many times within a day to get much done.

Night Asakura    621

Yes I try to help people, and I give my input freely and truthfully, though not all input is licked. I also though wont hide I have a short temper and I have no qualms when killing certain players. I also in rl have many other things but it is nice to hear someone think I am pure, sorry I know I am bad at taking compliments, I have been called purer than most before by quite a few friends in rl but for different reasons, I also get told quite often I am an exception to standard rules of society lol

Well, I learn that you have a short temper today even though I wouldn't think as it would be the last thing on my mind about you. Wow, That sounds cold. You really have no problem killing others on here? I thought you didn't. Awesome for your friends thinking the same exact thing about you. Something part of you is pure and I like that. *Hugs you quickly before letting you go* Lmao execption of standard sociey? Uh oh don't tell me your crazy.

Night Asakura    621

No strange rules like about how people fall into categories, I apparenlty fit none so I have my own. I need to correct my statement I have no problem killing PK's or people who threaten or endanger the Kuchiki or my Cell on here. I also have no problem killing liars and traitors, so I wont kill innocent random players

Wow, Don't you feel honored to have your own? Not a lot of people are unique. I remembered I used to attack your cell. I would attack anyone too but of course I would try to defend only maybe a handful any my fraccion. As I also remember you taking about what makes a good leader. Being in your cell is pretty fun. I'll maybe attack your members Kuchiki, Maybe not just cause of you... Making me soft grrrr!

yeah she makes people soft