Night Asakura

Cell-2 Mansion

Dante Hirako    70

Dante walked up to the mansion having moved up from 3rd seat to sub commander he felt really happy as he grabbed his gear and clothes and made his way up to the forth floor to move into the sub commanders quarters. He opened the door and started to pack away everything neatly before looking out the window admiring the view and feeling a sense of accomplishment as he finally reached one of his goals. He turned around and headed out the door to his new office as he opened the door he saw a mountain of paperwork at his new desk as he went to sit and started to read through them. He found most of them to be requisitions for new supplies and training gear as he looked over the inventory list to see what should be listed as important so he could let the Commander look it over and approve. He finally made a list and looked at the time noticing it was getting really late. He stood up and made his way to his room sitting down on the chair as he dozed off falling asleep

Dante Hirako    70

Dante woke up as the sun raised over the horizon and pierced through the window onto his face. He suddenly jumped up as he would be late in performing his duties as he still had not handed over the list of requisitions to the commander and got worried seen as it was his first day. He changes into his new set of clothes and crabbed his scarf rapping it around his neck as he takes the list rushing off.

Dante Hirako    70

*Dante enters his office and gathers his stuff finishing all his paper work and packing up*

Sure going to miss this place. I will return one day but there are somethings more important I need to do if I have any chance of attaining more power

*Dante walks to his room packing his belongings and leaving the room looking back as he walks out before vanishing*

• Like 1