Sign in to follow this  
Night Asakura

Commanders Office

Night Asakura    621

Dante Hirako    70

was holding on to it after it got stolen but its just been taken again unfortunately

Night Asakura    621

if it is Aizen he wont stay long

Night Asakura    621

true at least when I change my name I leave Night in it

yeah i know and that's why i still know who you are :D(never changed his name) :D

Night Asakura    621

You have changed your name actually. When I re started the Kuchiki clan and invited you to join, you were not always a Kuchiki after all.

oh yeah ok i changed it one time :P (man that is long ago)

Arashi faded in from the Shadows into the Commander's Office Bowing low when he faced Night. "Night, i need yo inform you of something, direct order from the Captain Commander"

Night Asakura    621

Night looked up from the paperwork that she had been "working on" and looked at Koten. She re adjusted her scarf that showed she was the head of the Kuchiki clan. She looked at Koten and nodded and said You may speak. She did have to wonder though why Em would send a message this way instead of contacting her at the guild. She may now have a duty the Soul Society again as head of the Kuchiki, but officially the Vizored Cells and Lightmoon guild were groups that existed seperatley from SS though they often hired her guild for jobs, and her cell would do favors for them. But usually for those Em had the courtesy of showing up himself, so why send another?

?"Arashi stood "You may not be aware of the Captain Commanders most recent decision; But it led to a peace treaty with the Vandenreich... Well that wasn't well received with the bulk of the captains. As a result of this treaty However; Captain of the Kido Corps, Alvito Black, handed in his resignation." Arashi watched for reaction "The Captain Commander has sent me to ask for your help, he would like to know if you had any idea on what to do?" Arashi Kneeled "I have one more request Night. I would like you to train me. I'm tired of relying on the strengths of those around me. I refuse to be dead weight when the Dawn Lily arrive..."

Night Asakura    621

Night listened as Koten spoke, she already knew about the peace treaty and the reaction the other captains had to it. Most people did not know it, but she had a information network placed in the Soul Society, World of the Living, The Faction-Cells of the Vizoreds, and Hueco Mundo. She had never told anyone this nor did she figure she would share it now. Though she could hint for the fun she guessed. Now though as for the matter of Alvito. he had been a student of hers along with Em and Yuro. She was not surprised he had left but she was saddened by it. She would deal with him though. The last request though she took as a surprise. Koten wanted her to train him, another person to take as a student no matter how long or brief. She was sure she had a good idea of what he wanted training for but she would let him say. After he finished Night then spoke. I already knew about the peace treaty, for that lets just say a butterfly told me. Now as for Alvito that is news, and you can let Em know I will deal with Alvito, but the ending solution will be Alvito's choice. Now as for you Koten, I can train you, and I can get why you want more power for it is painful to watch ones friends and family die or get hurt and at times it seems like you can not do anything about it. So yes I will train you, and I have an idea of what for but you will have to say aloud the reason yourself. Just remember though the reasons you seek the power you do, even after you obtain it. Promise me this and I will train you.

Night Asakura    621

"Well" Thought Night. "I have made up my mind, Skeith the balance needs to be shifted it is time to change for the time being it is time to step into a new skin. You will get the reigns for now, but lets still go by Night, no offense Skeith just doesn't sound attractive." Her inner hollow chuckled and laughed. "That is fine, but do you know what your getting into? Are you sure you have thought this through? Las Noches will be a whole different world" Night nodded her head. "Just do not forget we still have a guild to run, and we will still protect those under us." Skeith gave a light chuckle "That is fine by me, but know that it will no longer be all nice and cuddly like you normally are, can you live with that? Can you accept the fact you will have to be cruel at times to survive were we are heading?" "It doesn't matter you will be the main one who will be dealing with this. I might as well call it a vacation. "Think like that and we may never return to this but will more than likely end up staying that way then, but that suits me just fine. Well then to a different life" "Indeed let us quit this dwaddiling" Then Nights reiatsu became dominated by her hollows, her own original shinigami reiatsu withdrawing to the background. Nights body then started to shift and change as Skeith started becoming the dominant presence. Night opened a Garganta. She then dropped a note on the floor and the walked into the Garganta leaving Faction-Cell 2.

The note Reads

Dear Dante, I have something I need to do, it will require me to do something unthinkable and it requires me to leave the Vizoreds. I promise I shall return one day, but when that day is exactly I do not know. Until that day comes I leave Cell-2 in your hands.

Your ex commander Night.

Dante Hirako    70

*Dante arrived at the commanders office nearly stumbling over and struggling to breath as his mask shattered. He placed his right hand on the door to gain some balance and used his left to knock on the door*

Commander are you there...........Please forgive my rudeness but I need to speak to you urgently.....

*No answer came from the other side as Dante felt really worried*

I need to confirm you are alright so I will be entering......

*Dante opened the door slowly as he entered the office noticing Commander Night not in it*

When I focus I can feel the spiritual presence lingering here

*Dante looked at the table and saw the letter as he began to read it his eyes widened as an expression of shock revealed it self on his face*

This is a really weird letter, I don't understand why she would leave and not ask any of us for help. I wonder if she is in trouble handing over the Command so easily and saying she might not return. I need to find out more about this. I cant just let it stand like this....

*Dante started to think of a way to move forward after reading the letter*

I need to talk to Jiro about this, He might have some idea as to what we need to do

*Dante left the office in a hurry heading back to the mountain*