Mrs. Aizen

Squad 11 Captain's Office

I am sorry you and Nii-san lost all your stories

I am not having to look forward to retyping up my Guild, and I had just finished my event rules, based off the official rp with my own tweaks, that thing took me 3 hours to type. Well so I have a question do you think I should retype up the Kuchiki mansion or wait for Nii-san to do it?

Ok, but seriously if you can please knock Vad out of commanders position, I finally had up to 8 people besides me joining the raids, I dont want to lose that.

O.o uhm ok Nii-san, uhm who are the current elders? I think you all need to meet or something now.

2 of those arent very active sadly, Arya and Blaze are very active though, correction, Blaze is now the only really active elder

I shall pm him then. *sighs*

Well while waiting I shall go ahead and get the mansion back up.

So then Arya are you going to leave the clan as well? *feels like it is raining*

*the rains gets heavier* well I will miss you both, hope you two dont mind if I still consider you family though

*Gives the girl who has been a sister to her a hug* You two stay happy and healthy, lol I dont know why but for some reason it feels like goodby

hey Arya chan. You think we will ever rp together again? I believe I have improved. If not that is ok, for I know our styles clashed last time.