Suzaku Sorin (Kyouraku)

Rp Charicter Bios

Hear you can poste your charicter for rp purposes

Became a Shinigami at the age of 18. Trained with the Kido corps for several months, become close with everyone in it. Developed an unusual affinity for Kido especially within the Corps. Was named as a prodigy by Captain Alvito. Fought with the Division during many major conflicts but disappeared before the Hellspawn arrived. Achieved Bankai but has since lost sight of who he was and his Zanpakuto hasn't answered his call since. Being highly proficient in Kido, he has little need for it and is capable of causing huge damage with simple Kido

• Like 2

Name: Yuroshima Hoshiko

Personality: Very serious about his job as a soul reaper. He is mostly sad as he never truly feels he belongs to anything. He is very respectful to his superiors and anyone caught disrespecting his superiors will be disciplined by him no matter what rank they hold, unless his superior saise otherwise. He usually seems troubled and rarely stops training. On rare occasions he allows himself the luxury of relaxing with his squad and smiling. Completing his objectives, are his only priority. Generally he is very cold and can think with no emotion at will in order to complete his mission. Is the founder and co-captain of the Revolutionary Division.

Odd: They say if you look past his long black hair and into his piercing grey eyes, you can feel the pain he has endured over his life.

Likes: Training, pleasing his superiors, the color white, meditating, training those under him

Dislikes: Unproductive people, disrespectful people.

History: Yuroshima spent his childhood in rukogni, living in a broken down house. He had no friends and often times would be beaten senseless by the neighbors. As a young adult, he survived the murderous riots that swept through rukogni with Akeith ( See squad barracks for that story.)When he reached around 23 he had made a friend, her name was Isabella. They spent decades together. She was the only person Yuroshima truly loved and cared for. As adults they lived together under a broken bridge. Yuroshima had naturally developed feelings for her; he told her that he wanted to be hers one day. She smiled and said when she got back from the market shed answer. She kissed him then left. That sadly happened to be the day that a horde of hollows swept through 20 rukogni districts. She never came home. He went to the scene of the crime, he followed a trail of her foot prints and felt her spirit energy, she fled to the forest, and she was still alive. He vowed to find her. He joined the shinigami academy in order to broaden his search, and he excelled at it. Graduating in 3 and half years. He was assigned to a rukogni gang, were he made great friends with the gangs captain Melsara, as I said in one of the first posts in the squad barracks, the gang leader died saving him. After joining division five he became very admirable of his captain and vice captain. No matter what changes have occurred he has never given up his search…

Speciallty: Sword fighting and hand to hand expert. Very Very sufficient in Kido. Makes MANY clever techniques

Techniques- Le Lunes Sombres Aureole

Le Lunes Sombres Lance

Le Lunes Sombres Bouclier

Le Lunes Sombres Tornade

Modified stealth hoho utsusemi

All mixed kido i posses

Modified Hado 90, Kurohitsugi

Abilities: Expert at Kido spells (knowing both backudo and hado up to the 90's level) and hand to hand combat. He has exceptional skill at flash step but his natural speed is often enough to surpass his enemies. Has been experimenting with mixing kido spells to give them more destructive effect. Has learned and has mastered a special version of stealth hoho Utsusemi. Has mastered a technique known as Le lunes sombres auréole. InBackudo 56, sishein torakka.

Zanpacto: His Zanpacto’s name is Le Sombre Lune (The Dark Moon), (Lune is pronounced as Luna) Its calling chant is “Sit Upon The Stars!†In Shikai, it fires Katana shaped projectiles made from his pure white spirit energy from its blade at blinding speed, this can be mixed with kido spells for more affect. His Bankai’s name is Belle Affiche Le Sombre Lune (Beautiful display of the dark moon) allows him to use the abilities of his Shikai but, if he puts spirit energy in the blade, when he swings it a long and wide katana shaped blade appears from the top of the handle. That blade can not only cut through just about anything but it leaves off an explosion of white light, and whatever that white touches will be dramatically slashed up. Has almost fully mastered Bankai. In third release he able to use his true power and summon an infinite supply of the white light that slashes from every angle. he can mold this light into just about anything he desires or just send a huge amount at you in a large inescapable wave. This however does take a tole on him and the third release is not yet fully mastered. He has been known to keep multiple hidden daggers on him.

Appearance- Long black hair, grey eyes, pale skin. Rather tall and pretty good muscle structure, not big just average. ( See profile Image), Wears a fine, deep red captains coat.

Zanpakuto appearance.

samurai-swords-masahiro-white-shadow-katana.jpg

Edited by Yuroshima Hoshiko
  • Like 2

Name: Yuroshima

Personality: Very serious about his job as a soul reaper. He is mostly sad as he never truly feels he belongs to anything. He is very respectful to his superiors and anyone caught disrespecting his superiors will be disciplined by him no matter what rank they hold, unless his superior saise otherwise. He usually seems troubled and rarely stops training. On rare occasions he allows himself the luxury of relaxing with his squad and smiling. Completing his objectives, are his only priority. Generally he is very cold and can think with no emotion at will in order to complete his mission.

Odd: They say if you look past his long black hair and into his piercing grey eyes, you can feel the pain he has endured over his life.

Likes: Training, pleasing his superiors, the color white, meditating, training those under him

Dislikes: Unproductive people, disrespectful people.

History: Yuroshima spent his childhood in rukogni, living in a broken down house. He had no friends and often times would be beaten senseless by the neighbors. As a young adult, he survived the murderous riots that swept through rukogni with Akeith ( See squad barracks for that story.)When he reached around 23 he had made a friend, her name was Isabella. They spent decades together. She was the only person Yuroshima truly loved and cared for. As adults they lived together under a broken bridge. Yuroshima had naturally developed feelings for her; he told her that he wanted to be hers one day. She smiled and said when she got back from the market shed answer. She kissed him then left. That sadly happened to be the day that a horde of hollows swept through 20 rukogni districts. She never came home. He went to the scene of the crime, he followed a trail of her foot prints and felt her spirit energy, she fled to the forest, and she was still alive. He vowed to find her. He joined the shinigami academy in order to broaden his search, and he excelled at it. Graduating in 3 and half years. He was assigned to a rukogni gang, were he made great friends with the gangs captain Melsara, as I said in one of the first posts in the squad barracks, the gang leader died saving him. After joining division five he became very admirable of his captain and vice captain. No matter what changes have occurred he has never given up his search…

Speciallty: Sword fighting and hand to hand expert.

Abilities: Expert at Backudo spells and hand to hand combat. He has exceptional skill at flash step but his natural speed is often enough to surpass his enemies. Has been experimenting with mixing kido spells to give them more destructive effect. Has learned and is beginning to master a special version of stealth hoho Utsusemi.

Zanpacto: His Zanpacto’s name is Le Sombre Lune (The Dark Moon), (Lune is pronounced as Luna) Its calling chant is “Sit Upon The Stars!†In Shikai, it fires Katana shaped projectiles made from his pure white spirit energy from its blade at blinding speed, this can be mixed with kido spells for more affect. His Bankai’s name is Belle Affiche Le Sombre Lune (Beautiful display of the dark moon) allows him to use the abilities of his Shikai but, if he puts spirit energy in the blade, when he swings it a long and wide katana shaped blade appears from the top of the handle. That blade can not only cut through just about anything but it leaves off an explosion of white light, and whatever that white touches will be dramatically slashed up. Has almost fully mastered Bankai. In third release he able to use his true power and summon an infinite supply of the white light that slashes from every angle. he can mold this light into just about anything he desires or just send a huge amount at you in a large inescapable wave. This however does take a tole on him and the third release is not yet fully mastered. He has been known to keep multiple hidden daggers on him.

Appearance- Long black hair, grey eyes, pale skin. Rather tall and pretty good muscle structure, not big just average. ( See profile Image)

Zanpakuto appearance.

samurai-swords-masahiro-white-shadow-katana.jpg

Nice its a very detailed description, its impressive :)

Edited by Katsumuto

Yuroshima and I take our characters very seriously.

Oh ya definitely.

Like I do have a great social life.. but when im on this game.... believe me.. i treat it like its real life XD

I don't really take it so seriously but yeah :) i don't take it lightly either.

Alvito:(since he has no shinigami powers, the equipment and special ability will be his replacements, his powers should be considered equalet to a captains shikai)

Back story:

Due to the event at hand Alvito has split personality, (Alvito, The Black Reaper and The Black Lorde) he's a hybrid soul meaning he's a mixture of races (but unlike ichigo who has 6 races Alvito has only 2 races Fullbringer and a vaizard). Due to this he does not possess any shinigami power (even tough he has the power of a vaizard) but with the permission of both central 46 and head captain he was able to travel to and fro from the world of the living and soul society and in the end become the captain of the kido corps, but since he does not possess any shinigami power he cannot use any kido based technique, so with the help of mayuri who gave him the equipment that would cover up his flaws, he accidently gave Alvito a reaper's serum causing me to have the split personality that was sealed away long time ago to unseal (will update this part later)

Apperance:

darker-than-black-hei-HD-Wallpapers.png

Equipment:

Black Kojako: its a modded version of a quincy's kojako, it lets Alvito uses his aura (blue) to shoot arrows that are equeal to that of the quincy ones

Quincy_-_Vollstanding_Glove.png

Dagger: Alvito's base weapon, since Alvito dosent have any Zanpaktou powers he uses these instead (there's 6 in pairs)

hei-darker-than-black-sword.jpg

Black Coat: Alvito dons a Black coat which is kido proof this modification was made by urahara, since he does'nt have any shinigami powers he cant use kido based moves, but now he can neither use kido nor be affected by it

Hei%20Cosplay%20Costume%20from%20Darker%20than%20BLACK.jpg

Abilities:

Hexa-Raven: like a quincy's springer the hexa-raven uses the 6 daggers i have equipped (since he does not have a zanpaktou) instead of a seelce-nider (forgive me for the spelling), unlike springer that cancels any spiritual pressure within its radius the hexa-raven discharges a medium amount of electricty to anyone in its range and there's a chance of a short term paralysis

RenjiUryuvsSzayel-3.jpg

Aura-Blast: this moves lets Alvito shoot a cero (blue) like attack at his opponent, although this attack looks like a really strong cero its actually equalent to an espadas bala, but unlike bala which can be shot multiple times the aura-blast can only be shot once and needs to rest before launching another one again.

200px-Gran_Rey_Cero_Formation.jpg

Elec-X: Alvito focuses all his aura (blue) through out his body so he becomes electrically charged causing anything he touches highly electrified (this move can also be used to double the damage of aura based attack)

hei__darker_than_black_by_delby259-d55iyym.jpg

Focus-Discharge: this is one of Alvito's most strongest attack, he gathers all the aura(blue) in him and focuses it to his right palm while gripping his right hand with his left one, this attack is has the power equalent to an espada's cero oscuros and does high damage and cripples the path (only if it is launched in the ground) it is fired in.

180884-bleach_280___gran_rey_cero_by_macro_cosmos_super.jpg

Fusion Drop: this is Alvito's ultimate move, Alvito soars up to about 500ft and focuses all his energy to his right leg and bullet drops down and vertically spin kicks the opponent (it would look like a blue shooting start heading towards earth at high speed) if the attack hits the opponent it would do some really heavy damage but if it misses and hits the ground the whole battle zone would be obliterated, this attack was considered forbidden by Alvito as it would take a serious toll to the right leg and upper body, Alvito has used this move twice and broke his right leg both times (due to miss hit), this move originally belonged to the black reaper, Alvito tried to recreate it but could never stabilize its power and the accuracy was poor.

Geminid-Shower.jpg

will update with Black Reaper and Black Lorde later.

John_Doe_full.gif

Shiki2.png

will update later but gonna keep these 2 image before i loose them later

• Like 2

I am Katsumuto, I was born a soul in the Rukongai district where I met and learned about the soul reapers. These soul reapers appeared to save me and a group of other souls from rampaging hollows, after seeing them do battle it inspired me to become a soul reaper myself. I took it upon my self to enter the academy to gain power and protect those dear to me. Whilst in the academy I met many new people and learned about their various pasts, and the hardships some have had to go through. These fellow students also wanted to gain power to protect those they care about, and together we rose through the academy to graduate. The academy taught me many things and not just the Zankensoki (shinigami basic fighting techniques), but also about who I was as a person. This showed me where my "hidden" talents excelled at, which became known in my Kido classes which became a popular subject as I achieved the highest scores in both the written and performance tests while I was attending. Kido however, was not my only strong suit but my intellect proved to be very impressive and my strength of will (willpower). During my days in the Kido corps I had a nice and steady growth in my spirit power from my constant training to get better/stronger, and due to this my rank in the squad began to rise rapidly becoming one of it highest ranking officers.

Specialty = Kido, Intellect

Abilities = Kido master - the academy taught me that I had exceptional talent in this form of combat, which was soon proven to be right by being capable of casting kido up to the 60s level with name alone, and having difficulty with kido at level 70 and above requiring at least 'Type/Number/Name' to cast. I can erect powerful barriers which can withstand most attacks, with only the most powerful being able to break them.

- Swordsman = My skill in this area was great enough to fight on equal terms with high ranking officers.

- Expert bojutsu/staff mastery = This skill comes from the changes of my Zanpakuto when it gets released into its shikai state. I possess far more proficiency in this than with my swordsmanship, as I am required to be capable of handling/mastering my Zanpakuto's release state/s.

- Shunpo Expert = This form of combat was another skill that I had shown to possess great skill in, to point of even keeping up with some captain class soul reapers (albeit with some difficulty due to the captains being more skillful/faster).

- Hakuda Combatant = I found this fighting technique to be very useful in times of not possessing a weapon, but nonetheless my skill in this area allows me to fight on equal footing with other seated officers.

- Immense Intellect/Genius Intellect = During my time in the academy I was shown to possess very high intellect being capable of deducing the motives of my opponents or the people around me, I can also detect flaws in other peoples actions. This intellect has given me extensive knowledge about the history of the soul society, and also having knowledge in various fields. My Intellect surpasses my rank meaning I know more than an average member of my rank. My intellect gives me extensive and advanced knowledge of Kido, for example knowing their effects and their mechanisms. My intellect has been noted by several people to rival that of Kisuke Urahara's.

- Master strategist & tactician = I am capable of combining various kido with my other forms of combat, giving me the ability to take people by complete surprise. I am also very perceptive in this matter being able to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of my opponents techniques, and not only that but am also capable of picking up differences in a person's mannerisms and behaviour. I am a very insightful and cunning man, being capable of making decisive and accurate decisions in combat and also able to deceive enemies and allies. I also like to hold back against my opponents using various methods to learn their fighting style and discover what their motives are (if they have any).

- Highly Perceptive combatant = I am very observant in combat and non-combat alike, able to pick things up other people usually wouldn't be to.

- Enhanced Strength = My physical strength proved to be great enough to throw a man many times my size with little effort, and capable of forcing back my opponents using only physical strength.

- Enhanced Durability = I am durable enough to take blows from opponents as strong as captains and receive little damage done to my being, and also be able to block cero's with my bare hands.

- Enhanced Endurance = My endurance is great enough to keep fighting even after being inflicted with serious injuries i.e capable of using an impressive flash step away from the scene.

- High Spiritual Power = My Spirit power is equal to that of high ranking officers, with the captains being at a greater level.

--Expert Reiatsu Control = I am capable of using my spiritual pressure to intimidate people/induce fear, cause paralysis and most of all capable of hiding my spirital pressure which is able to catch people by surprise i.e which causes them to think am sneaking up on them.

Appearance = Blue eyes, Brown hair - rough looking - short, Height - 6ft, Weight - 80kg, Default soul reaper uniform, Zanpakuto placed on my left hip that sits in the sash around my waist, Zanpakuto has a black hilt wrapping - simple bronze guard with an open frame window.

Personality = I am a serious man when it comes to my duties as a soul reaper and in my training. I am a kind young person showing respect to those of higher rank and of noble blood. I hold true to justice making sure anyone who breaks the law intentionally are severely punishing for their actions, this does not refer to those without the intent of treason. I like people who complete their missions, but i dislike people who continue to complete their mission while abandoning a comrade-in-arms to see it done. In combat I prefer to hold back against my opponents to learn their fighting style and find out their motives. I have a very short attention span when it comes to things like lectures, long stories and other similar situations, which means I prefer to just get straight to the point and not go around the world to do it.

Likes = Training, kind people, Hanging out with fellow squad members, the colour blue.

Dislikes = Lack of respect, Rude people, Anyone who hurts my friends and comrades, those who take training lightly, those who interrupt my training sessions.

Zanpukuto Name = Aozora (Blue Sky)

Shikai release command = "Now, Rise!" - when it is released my Zanpakuto then changes from a sword into a metal bo staff which resonates spirit energy, and also gives me the ability to control the wind.

Bankai = Aozora no kyoshin hyoji - in this form the shikai staff is transformed into a bigger more powerful staff allowing me to control greater portions of the nature of air.

Zanpakuto Ability = My Zanpakuto has the ability to fire a special ability which I am able to form into different shapes/forms as well as in conjuction with my other abilities. I have shown to be able to create various techniques to suit different purposes.

Zanpakuto Appearance -

DBSW768BL.jpg

Edited by Katsumuto
  • Like 3

Does your character have any flaws? lol

But nice Bio.

and dont be sorry its cool.

cool looking i mean

Well, your likes and dislikes tell me that you and I will get along.

Cause uh, im not going to lie, i LOVE how you always adress me as Vice Captain :)... I didnt take a bunch of exams and wright more than i have ever have on this game to be called anything else lol :)

• Like 1

hahaha, am sure i mentioned this but respect is everything inside an organisation/squad because without it, it would just fall apart or break down into nothing

if only more people thought like you :)

But to be honest... im a tight person like, my idea of respect is if some one ranks above you that makes there name to you become sir, or Ma'am.

You never raise your blade to them unless attacked first and NEVER speak out of turn or disrespectful to them... but... i mean.... i want this squad to like me so i go wayyyy easier on them than i did division 5, i know that they respect me as an individual so i dont really tense up or discipline them when they call me by my first name..

• Like 1

Well, your likes and dislikes tell me that you and I will get along.

Cause uh, im not going to lie, i LOVE how you always adress me as Vice Captain :)... I didnt take a bunch of exams and wright more than i have ever have on this game to be called anything else lol :)

from now on i will address you as Vice-captain Yuro/Lieutenant yuro

if only more people thought like you :)

But to be honest... im a tight person like, my idea of respect is if some one ranks above you that makes there name to you become sir, or Ma'am.

You never raise your blade to them unless attacked first and NEVER speak out of turn or disrespectful to them... but... i mean.... i want this squad to like me so i go wayyyy easier on them than i did division 5, i know that they respect me as an individual so i dont really tense up or discipline them when they call me by my first name..

no holding back if they need to be disciplined discipline them

They are the exact same, vice captain translates from Japanese to English as lieutenant.

And oh captain, you dont have to adress me with a respective title.. your my captain i would.. feel weird. ......

You deserve to be called vice-captain/lieutenant all your answering in vc exam is worth your hard work