Kattrine Magnus

Fraccion 8 Introductions

Hello everyone and welcome to Espada Octavas Fraccion.

This is the introduction thread where you introduce yourself.

Please post your ingame name, gender, race, weapon name and something about yourself.

I'll go first.

I'm Natzuko; a female Arrancar and I'm Espada number 8. My weapons name is Hextella; I named it after Hex from reboot.

I'm a writer and an artist. If you have request be it a one-shot or drawing you would like me to draw for you please pm me.

• Like 2

Well hey there everybody, I'm Kumo and it's nice to meet you all. I am a male Arrancar who belongs to the Octava Fraccion. My weapon's name is Pesantezza, it's roughly translated as "heaviness" in Italian which was supposed to be related to my favorite element of gravity. There isn't that much I can say about myself, just join make conversation and have fun. We accept and love you all equally here in the Octava Fraccion, well besides Kizuna. Nobody should like Kizuna. >.>

• Like 1

Well, Sup everyone :3 I'm a Male Hollow(For now>.> <.<) In Fraccion 8 :P. The names Kagane(Call me Jon>.> If you want) My Weapons name will be Akuma, Meaning Demonic in japanese (No i'm not japanese , You silly :P) And well, I'm A skate boarder / Short story writer. Also a coder in Python, Css, C++. And I was a Shinigami at first :3 Then i met Masaki who helped me, Aswell as kumo. And i decided "Oh, What the heck" After she offered me to become a hollow, So now. I'm a hollow, working my way to be an Arrancar :3 And No one loves kumo >.>. <3

Edited by kagane
  • Like 1

Yo i'm Sajun, havent played in a year or two, was espada back then but im happy to be back in my former fraction, treat me well :) (might add more later its been a long night yayparrit bay and smirnoff) bah read post Sajun-Male-Zathuriyu- Im suuuper fun-end

Why hello there, my name is Kalcour Buschemmi, and I just joined the Lady Natzuko's Fraccion this morning (Would have been yesterday but misclick on the join button, thank you based android).

My Zanpaktou is called Rey de los Escorpiones, which roughly translates to, King of the Scorpions.

Seems I took up the 5th seat the moment I joined XD. I do hope that I do not disappoint Milady *Bows*

Well hello there. My name is Azael, I am a male Hollow for now, I study maths and i like to read. Nice to meet you all!