Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die The King and his men stole the queen from her bed and bound her in her bones The seas be ours and by the powers Where we will...we'll roam Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never say we die Some men have died and some are alive And others sail on the sea With the keys to the cage And the devil to pay We lay to Fiddler's Green! Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die The bell has been raised from its watery grave Do you hear its sepulchral tone? A Call to all, pay heed to the squall And turn your sail towards home! Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

This will more or less be the rules for this here high seas adventure and were I request ye all to post the basics for whatever characters ye is using this is unofficial rp so it everyone will be more or less even in power for now

The story and adventure well if ye know anything about pirates in the end ye fate is always in yer own hands me hardeys

This will still follow somewhat along the rp basics except for everyone starts off at about the same power fer now, start off as well as whatever race ye like and rank, though ranks will work a little differently, or at least with different names.

Now instead of dimmension it will be islands, Los Noches will be the island for the Pirate lords *espada* while the Seireitei is the island that the armada *Gotie 13* has there main base of operations, The Armada has declared war on the Pirate Lords and any form of pirate wether they be fellow shinigami who have abonded the armada for the freedom and life of crime or hollows and arrancars who generally are the cur of the see. Humans generally take whatever side they favor wether they choose to be a pirate or work for the armada as a pirate hunter is up to them. *Humans include Quincy, Bount, Fullbringers* Pirates can be anyone or any race wether they be black hearted cur or just people who love adventure and treasure, *any race can be a pirate* The Armada is genrally occupied by shinigami who want to keep the order of the world and keep *Armada is either shinigami or Vizored* but are also known to work with Pirate hunting units, *any race can be a captain of a pirate hunting unit, and pirate hunter* though these units have to be approved of by at least 3 armada captains.

The Pirate Lords are legendary Pirates who have taken up one of the 10 seats that is the Brethern court, they are the only ones who can elect a pirate king or recognize someone as captain of a pirate crew The pirate lords are not neccesarily evil but they can be. *The initial pirate lords will be arrancars, but if there are still open seats in the court then the pirate lords can elect another pirate lord of any race*

You can die in this unofficial rp but only if in a duel both or battle the players involved agree, or if they die by tragic accident cause you no longer wanted to be that character.

only one character an a time

*if you want to suggest something please pm me*

I have decided to use the rp stat system starting Reiatsu will be 75,000

ok So Pirate Lords and Armada Captains get +10 to all stats, firstmates get +5. If your a pirate hunter, if The Armada Captain aprroves you as an elite Hunter you will get +5 to all stats. If they deem you a master hunter, then you get +10 to all stats

add the stats in you application, and post in combat situations

http://thatguy.net84.net/

this is a calculator to help with stats

Now the initial positions will be first come first serve basically whoever claims it first gets it for now

Armada Head Commander-

Captain of the first fleet-Lilly

First Mate-

Captain of Second fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Third fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Fourth Fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of 5th fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Sixth Fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Seventh fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Eighth fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Ninth fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Tenth fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Eleventh fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of 12th fleet-

First Mate-

Captain of Thirteenth fleet-

First Mate-

Pirate Hunting units- None atm

The 10 Pirate Lords

1-

First Mate-

2-

First Mate-

3-

First Mate-

4-

First Mate-

5-

First Mate-

6-

First Mate-

7-

First Mate-

8-

First Mate-

9-

First Mate-

10-

First mate -

Posting will take place here http://bleachsoulevo...ates-of-bleach/

• Like 3

Character: Night Asukura

Race: Vizored

Class: Genius

3rd Pirate Lord

Zanpaktou is Burakku Kasai a fire elemental zan it produces black fire

bankai looks like Toshiros but a dragon of Black fire

appearance Black hair with white streaks throughout it, purple eyes, pale skin tone

is about 5'4 and 90 pounds

wears a white puffy Pirate shirt with a brown coat over it similiar to a trench coat, and black poofy pirate pants with black boots, and generally weres her hair in a ponytail

she is 18

her personality she is genraly cheerful but can be a smart ass and can have a temper as well. She use to be part of the Armada but left after 6 months of service because she valued freedom over the order that the armada enforced. She eventually discovered that she had an inner hollow and became the vizored that she is today. She sometime enjoys purposley taunting the Armada forces while also taking there rum from behind there back.

She uses her cunning and her skill with reiryoku attacks to try and overwhelm her opponents. but keep an eye on her for she has some skills in speed as well.

Stats

Leader Bonus (+10 applied)

Reiatsu: 75,000

Speed:80

Strength:30

Stamina:80

Perception:80

Reiryoku:120

Reiryoku speed: 112

Character: Lilly "blood cloak " terrorlord

Race: Soul Reaper

Rank: Captain of the first fleet/ Fleet Admiral of "Gotei 13 forces"

Zanpakuto: Hiraishin "Lightning Rod

Basically it produces lightning from his zanpakuto and sends bolts towards his foes.

Bankai: It can also produce thunderstorms and can produce lightning from said thunderstorms.

Appearance: She a beautiful young girl with long black hair. Her eyes can appear nice and sincere one moment, but oh ho! if you get her angry she'll kill you with just her twitching her eye at you. So scary.

She wears the standard admiral cloak from one piece as seen below

tumblr_meh0xrkosf1qce5hw.png

She wears a purple suit underneath her cloak.

• Like 1

Character: General Cross Kuchiki

Race: Arrancar

Zanpakuto: Ken no kami (The God of the Sword)

Mainly it makes flaming swords appear and then they are coated with fire

Bankai: The same as above but with Lightning and fire, also can cause madness

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hqwalls.org/wallpapers/dark_skeleton_pirate_skull_wallpaper-800x600.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hqwalls.org/view-dark_skeleton_pirate_skull_wallpaper-800x600.html&usg=__VyxVr4JkD2sYRS2VbiHVy27XjNM=&h=600&w=800&sz=134&hl=en&start=10&zoom=1&tbnid=igdOZBoNCTDWXM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=143&ei=QjckUYzkL4P89QSy0oHQCA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpirate%2Bskull%26hl%3Den%26newwindow%3D1%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1291%26bih%3D554%26tbs%3Dsimg:CAQSXAl_1_1t4nNhD51BpICxCwjKcIGjYKNAgBEg7dBVffBbIDOMQDNFR6KBog2qegkAgVCEXpB52Jdbm5cumY8VSW1sl25mvef8hZ_1aYMCxCOrv4IGgAMIZRjWzl87Bd7%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&ved=1t:3588,i:90

Appearance: Cross is one of the only arrancar that is stronger with is mask so he wears his mask all the time. Cross has short red hair that covers part of his mask. He wears a suit under a long cloak. Omar is Evil but he has his times were he shows niceness at the rarest of time. If you see his eyes start to glow a bright red color then watch out because he is ticked off. Cross died at the age of 23, but in real years he is 372 years old.

Edited by General Cross Kuchiki

??? question are you an arrancar or soul reaper?

Character Ezreal

Race Soul reaper(but has the strength of a vaizard)

Rank pirate hunter

Appearance long blue hair blue eyes semi tan

about 5'3 110 pounds

wears a black leather shirt with a black coat over it black jeans and blue and black shoes

he is 17

his personality he doesnt really care much about anything except fighting and never really speaks to anyone often except higher ranking people always thinks things through before charging head on into something and he carries 2 zanpakuto which he holds back handed and is twice as fast as most people and he overwhelms his opponents in a single hit other than that not much else about him is known

zanpakuto name #1 Kaen torietai allows me to burn an enemy just by touching them with the blade

zanpakuto name #2 teitaka allows me to control the wind and use it as a weapon

Edited by Serge Kuchiki

Sege are you a pirate or a member of the armada, or a pirate hunter?

Then please put that down in the sign up

yea is there any specific place we should post at

?

I will be making the posting part of it tomorrow give other people a chance to sign up you two

Yep of course he does << >>

And sowwwy =(

Name: Rodin Han. Landegre

Race: Bounto

Doll: Arcana - Rodin and Arcana are both support class fighters that use telepathic abilities. When they are not fused they are two halves of the same organism, making their telepathic abilities weaker but they make up for it with synchronized tactics.

Appearance: Rodin - Rodin is physically 18 years old and has brown hair that reaches down to his hazel colored eyes. He stands at 6' and weighs 185lbs, he can normally be seen in his black trench coat and is recognized for his custom earrings he wears of the bounto insignia.

Arcana - Arcana is Rodin's Doll, and only takes an appearance when the two are unfused. Because Arcana and Rodin were "born" together so it is unknown if it has a real appearance. Arcana looks much like Rodin but with white hair.

Personality: Rodin is a lazy guy that lets off the impression of just that. He can swiftly make decisions that others would see as cruel. Rodin knows much more then he gives off and even more that he should not. His agenda is unknown.

Let me know if you see any problems with it Night ^_^/>

Edited by Rodin Han. Landegre

Name: Rodin Han. Landegre

Race: Bounto

Doll: Arcana - Rodin and Arcana are both support class fighters that use telepathic abilities. When they are not fused they are two halves of the same organism, making their telepathic abilities weaker but they make up for it with synchronized tactics.

Appearance: Rodin - Rodin is physically 18 years old and has brown hair that reaches down to his hazel colored eyes. He stands at 6' and weighs 185lbs, he can normally be seen in his black trench coat and is recognized for his custom earrings he wears of the bounto insignia.

Arcana - Arcana is Rodin's Doll, and only takes an appearance when the two are unfused. Because Arcana and Rodin were "born" together so it is unknown if it has a real appearance. Arcana looks much like Rodin but with white hair.

Personality: Rodin is a lazy guy that lets off the impression of just that. He can swiftly make decisions that others would see as cruel. Rodin knows much more then he gives off and even more that he should not. His agenda is unknown.

Let me know if you see any problems with it Night ^_^/>

Since your a Bount you have to be elected pirate lord, so you have to be just a plain pirate

Since your a Bount you have to be elected pirate lord, so you have to be just a plain pirate

Well night because it's just me as the pirate lord is it ok that i put in a vote for you and Rodin

yeah but you have to vote us in the rp part of it then I will update the list meaning we will have to meet you in the rp part

I know I saw, this will be getting interesting soo

can you tell me if mine is good enough before i post it :/

you people underestimate my reading speed and reaction time