Sign in to follow this  

Night Asakura    621

This way so we can talk about this series including the new one at free will

And here is an amv though the person ended the song early of the New DMC warning minor spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gs7SPkP6C4

Night Asakura    621

And the launch Trailer for the new one

Brain    636

Hush up Night, everyone is entitled to their opinions; don't like it then don't discuss it. You can say all you want about being a true fan, their is no such thing; people will play what they like, being a "true fan" has nothing to do with it. I have played the new DmC I found it highly enjoyable so you can remove that hater comment, as I said before; even for reboots there are things you do not change.

Night Asakura    621

One of the best Scenes in my opinion ever in the whole series but I hated Dante's outfit in 4 the pants just got to me I am sorry

Vad I am a fan but I have bigger favorites than DMC I am just fed up with people hating on the new one :dry:

Brain    636

I am a huge fan of the DMC series, but I just disliked generally disliked 4. It created too many problems and questions than it answered, focused on an entirely new character. Which had promise but they didn't do much with him, then had you play as the title character of franchise backwards through the game. Imo 4 would be the worst of the series, and although I dislike the new reboot because they changed much of the major points that made the series great; it is understandable why they did so, the series needed a new way to go. But as I said before, there are just some things that shouldn't be changed. I will wait to see how they continue the reboots before deciding whether it was a waste or not.

• Like 1

Night Asakura    621

I know I just said I liked the scene I am dissapointed with Nero so much potential watsed

Brain    636

The game had some good scenes like the one you posted, one of my favorite moments from the game:

• Like 1

Night Asakura    621

agrees with this one being good

Let me quell all debates. DMC:4 was trash, had its good moments here and there but was shit overall. Mostly because of the unfinished plot holes involving Nero and the likes. 1 and 3 were the best (we don't count 2 for the gameplay only the storyline) and the DMC reboot is surprisingly good, though they screwed up Vergil. That is all

• Like 1

Kite    36

I don't mind what they did with Vergil. His personality is drastically different, and his style is much more modern, and he dresses like a fag, and his shit's fucked up, but I absolutely love the new edition to the series. However, I have 1 massive peeve with it: Dante doesn't get impaled by his sword. This one little thing has been eating at me like a homeless guy on bath salts.

Yeah, I was a little annoyed with that as well. I like seeing Dante get impaled with Rebellion. Though, I still firmly believe the ball was dropped on Vergil. There are some points and aspects to this Vergil that were good but to build him up in DMC 1 (As Nelo Angelo) and 3 for them to change things with the current Vergil doesn't do the character justice. The personality and the style is what made him Vergil. He didn't wear his feelings on his sleeve and told everyone how much he loved his brother, hell they tried to kill each other most of the time they saw one another. I had hoped they would do what they did with Dante, keeping some of the elements from the original with the new version but I didn't see it with Vergil. Yeah I know its not canon and its a new take on the series but that was a negative for me. Maybe I'm wrong though but that's just my opinion on it.

Night Asakura    621

I think Vergil was hiding more than we know

Kite    36

Well he is manipulative and holds himself above humanity, two traits that we've seen demon lords possess throughout the series. Those who abandon their humanity and delve into hell to achieve power, will only become self destructive, but Vergil, whether he is a Nephilim or an OG, will be able to hold that power. I don't think that will change, and like always, it'll be Dante who has to stop him. The only difference is, Vergil will the be main enemy. Not Mundus, or Arkham, or any other demon. My prediction for this series: Vergil is a twisted little psycho path, appearing to actually care about Dante, but we saw where that went, and not having his mother. He will track down Sparda at a later point with the help of Dante, and some shit will happen, and Vergil will kill him. Bam. I am making the call now. We all know I'm a psychic if this happens.