Amemiya Natsuki

ive been trying for 2 days already, recently when i try to log in to my rpg account the following process happens

1) enter the redirected page (the one with the urahara picture asking me to download firefox browser which im already using)

2) Kon will pop out and tell me that im not logged in

and the 2 process repeats again and again no matter how many times i try

you can try clearing your cookies/temp i-net files/history and see if that makes a difference.. sometimes its just a minor corruption in those files..

now im getting this...

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/bleachrp/public_html/authenticate.php on line 12

Unable to get authentication information from database.

hmm...still getting the asking me to login thing...cookies,temp internet files have all been cleared..is it possible it is caused by the network im using?

i suppose anything is possible.. but there is no reason to think that a specific network isn't allowing you access.

i've checked the game and can log on ok.. so it's hard to determine what the issue is.

I tried to login today, but when I type my name and password and click on login it says:

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

And then Kon appears with the message that I'm not logged.