Night Asakura

Guild Lightmoon

*returns the guild hall to how it normally looks*

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Cirrus/which-major-arcana-tarot-card-are-you/index.php#

hey fellow guild members why not take this quiz and post you results

my results You Scored as 0 - The FoolThe Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.

did le test :P

You Scored as IV - The Emperor

The Emperor represents power. There is nothing subtle about this Tarot card. The Empress has power through love.The Emperor has power through power. He is in control, he is forceful and ambitious. Nothing will stop him. He is a natural leader, having either been born to the role or having disposed of all those who stood in his way. If well aspected in a Tarot spread this card can indicate success. It represents obstacles overcome, goals reached and ambition fulfilled. If badly aspected it can indicate either weakness or an abuse of power.

IV - The Emperor

75%

II - The High Priestess

69%

VIII - Strength

63%

0 - The Fool

63%

XVI: The Tower

63%

XIX: The Sun

56%

XIII: Death

50%

I - Magician

50%

III - The Empress

44%

XI: Justice

38%

VI: The Lovers

38%

X - Wheel of Fortune

31%

XV: The Devil

25%

You Scored as XIX: The Sun:This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.

My result XD

Edited by Midnight (Amber)

:lol: we have a very diverse Guild here and yeah the fool fits me it is also the wild card

The Guild well not really see a clan is a family and a large family at that, but a guild is a group that all has something in common like a thieves guild or a wizards guild or in this ones case an adventurers guild. We take adventure jobs, or just go on adventures, or jobs that lead to adventure.

I wish to join as a Vaizard purisu o . o

??? please explain more

@Cross in a simple way yes it could be consider close to The Fairy Tail Guild in Fairy Tail

Welcome to the guild if you want a tittle just let me know and now here is you way finder and guild seal stamp

Hands Vermillion a way finder and the stamp that would let him enter the guild dimmension

I love Fairy Tail though I am sad to say I fell behind in it but since I am no longer head of our family I had free time on my hands so i started an adventurers guild for all races, note were peace full and good in nature, and we have ranks for those who go on adventures

so the are you going to be active again then?

i feel lonly lol my comp fried and now i xant get on chat except from school.... so limted to posting with the guild members for now, which is fine by me to be honest lolz

i feel lonly lol my comp fried and now i xant get on chat except from school.... so limted to posting with the guild members for now, which is fine by me to be honest lolz