shir0maruZ

[Quiz] What Is Your Bleach Zanpaktou(Includes Shikai And Bankai)

Mr. Aizen    3,809

lol totally forgot I posted in this topic once. a bit ironic that my description questioned if I was on Aizen's side or not XD

• Like 1

Liu Shen    147

class="aquestion"> You have Kuragia Akuma(Dark Scythe Demon)!!! Your zanpaktou's spirit is in the bottom left corner.

1232237448_2309_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with,"Reap the Soul". In Shikai, it takes the form of a Scythe which can be used to grasp a hold of your dark powers, it can also slice people inside and out! Your dark abilities allow you to reach into your enemy's head and arrange it however you please.

In your bankai you can still use the scythe but u gain the zanpaktou's demon wings and its tail. While your shikai is very powerful, in this form you can also take on the power to travel through dementions(like Nova). Are you on Azien's side? Anyway its bankai name is "Kura Aidagai Akuma"(Dark Demention Scythe Demon).

• Like 1

Liu Shen    147

I am always Darkness brother (though my alinement says differently)

Mr. Aizen    3,809

mine screams darkness and terror all over XD too bad the training stopped. Isshin should make a rank for it, would be funny to see :lol:

Rhyme    0

class="aquestion"> Looks to be the only one no one posted yet so here you go

You have Akarui Shirotora(Bright White Tiger)!!!Spirit is on the top right.

1232239339_1472_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with, "Shine Bright through Darkness". In shikai, the blade severs, forming two blades in one zanpaktou. You can blind people and that is when your zanpaktou does a lot more damage for if you cut them with its ability it will slow their movements. Which means easier attacks.

In bankai, your power doesn't change much, but your reitsu sky rockets. You also get a tiger-like aura around your whole body. When you go bankai intimidation isn't a choice for your enemy because that aura paralyzes them for a short period of time. Its bankai name is "Toukatsu Akarui Shirotora"(Intimidating Bright White Tiger).

bdolton    1

You have Kaen Torieitai(Flame Bird of Eternity)!!!Spirit is on the top right.

1232239140_9536_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with, "Die and be Reborn". In shikai, the blade doesn't change much but it has a very HOT aura around it, making any cut on your enemy searing hot with pain.

As for your bankai, you gain flaming wings which won't burn you but will scorch any enemy that touches them. Its bankai name is "Antacchaburu Kaen Torieitai"(Untouchable Flame Bird of Eternity).

bdolton    1

similar to my zanpakuto in the rpg game bleach soul evolution Chaoxinxing Tians Cang Fenghuag (SuperNova Heavens Blue Phoenix) Shikai abilities includes Fires able to reach blue super giants biggest and hottest stars. Also if defeated or killed gets 10 times as strong as before ( if defeated it heals you with it tears and you get 5 time stronger only near death, and if killed it revives you with it supernatural blood and you get 10 times as strong). Fire surrounds you and the zanpakuto as a star and phoenix, the fire element doesn't hurt or harm you in this stat (release stat). You are considered an immortal in released stat. Have yet to achieve bankai. will notify when i do

Edited by bdolton

if where talking urp here is one.

shikai: hakushini no shintai.placing the two ends of his sword together,they glow and then turn into twin metal fan's which has a chain that connects them. when he throws them,he can use his reiryoku to control where the fan goes to.in the process,when in shikai his whole right side of his body gets little flame like marking.

Demons-and-Angels-demon-morality-12399349-612-800.jpg

bankai:kaze hakushini no shintai. In his bankai. a black large demon aura envelops him. the aura goes out from his body for about 12 feet. and it was 20 feet tall. the demon welds a giant fan. and unlike most bankai,if this shadow demon gets destroyed then the bankai it's self is safe,it just drastically weakens the user to almost death.when in bankai,the flame markings cover his whole body,as he turns light chalk-ole black. in the center of his head he has a star like marking. as well as he grows wings.

wings%20demons%20horns%20fantasy%20art%20illidan%20artwork%20warcraft%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_31.jpg

Kishikage Kaihri    1,063

if where talking urp here is one.

Little baka, aren't you?

This topic is not about URP Zan, it's about this Quiz http://quizilla.teen...ikai-and-bankai *looks up at the topic-title and the first post*

You have Kuragia Akuma(Dark Scythe Demon)!!! Your zanpaktou's spirit is in the bottom left corner

1232237448_2309_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with,"Reap the Soul". In Shikai, it takes the form of a Scythe which can be used to grasp a hold of your dark powers, it can also slice people inside and out! Your dark abilities allow you to reach into your enemy's head and arrange it however you please.

In your bankai you can still use the scythe but u gain the zanpaktou's demon wings and its tail. While your shikai is very powerful, in this form you can also take on the power to travel through dementions(like Nova). Are you on Azien's side? Anyway its bankai name is "Kura Aidagai Akuma"(Dark Demention Scythe Demon