shir0maruZ

[Quiz] What Is Your Bleach Zanpaktou(Includes Shikai And Bankai)

shir0maruZ    0

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/8684342/what-is-your-bleach-zanpaktouincludes-shikai-and-bankai

mine's : teitaka ( air hawk)

1232239318_7197_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with "Collide, winds to storms and storms to winds". Though your blade doesn't change much in shikai, but it does allow you to manipulate the wind around you to slash any enemy you please.

Your bankai, is a lot more powerful, with wind razors flying around you at all times, its almost impossible for someone to get too close. You could also create or dissipate dust storms and tornadoes(and control their travel paths). Its bankai name is "Reza Teitaka"(Razor Air Hawk)

what about yours?

Edited by shir0maruZ

Guest Rukia K.   
Guest Rukia K.

I think I got the coolest result ever >=D

1232238946_4800_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with, "Bite the Moon in Two". In shikai, the blade splits into many whips that you can extend at will(they have an icy touch).

Your bankai is like few, like you know, your blade stays in many whips but you also summon your spirit itself! Wether its for travel(u can ride it) or shredding your enemy to pieces! Its bankai name is "Touketsu Enkaiookami".

Well Bite the moon in two is a really weird name..But the element is awesome :D Nice quiz shir0maruZ

Dante Sparda    40

You Shiro, find more quizzes and add them! I demand you to...

please don't hurt me, I'm just your friendly little neighbor...

What are you looking at o.O

1232239293_6560_full.jpeg

result image Your blade is called with"Shoot".Your blade is the most abnormal transformation in shikai. The sword completely changes into a gun that fires budes that can suck the life out of your aponent. In bankai, your gun becomes slower but now you can control regular plants growing nearby which can also attack or wrap around your enemy. Though if you were to try and hold them with plants and shoot you'll most likely only get one shot because you can only foucus on one or the other. If you don't want to use the gun though, a dagger can come out off the barrel for closer combat. Its bankai name is "Kusakiesei Reidou Rinsei"(Plants of Power, Mother Nature"

How lame but cool is that? I guess that's what you get for choosing all personalities... well most of them

but still... the things you can do with control over nature >:3

Demons ftw.

1232237448_2309_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with,"Reap the Soul". In Shikai, it takes the form of a Scythe which can be used to grasp a hold of your dark powers, it can also slice people inside and out! Your dark abilities allow you to reach into your enemy's head and arrange it however you please.

In your bankai you can still use the scythe but u gain the zanpaktou's demon wings and its tail. While your shikai is very powerful, in this form you can also take on the power to travel through dementions(like Nova). Are you on Azien's side? Anyway its bankai name is "Kura Aidagai Akuma"(Dark Demention Scythe Demon).

Edited by Tsunkai Bushinji

1232238916_5357_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with, "Smash the Earth". In shikai, the blade becomes a large claymore that can destroy any hopes your enemy has for staying on the ground. Its bankai name is "Adaptu

Your bankai allows you to use any of your surrounding minerals to your advantage(ex. steel, iron, anything). You can create temporary weapons and armor when ever you need. Its bankai name is "Adaputivu Tsuchi Gekidouma"(Adaptive Earth Raging Steed).

Kumo    462

Your blade is called with,"Reap the Soul". In Shikai, it takes the form of a Scythe which can be used to grasp a hold of your dark powers, it can also slice people inside and out! Your dark abilities allow you to reach into your enemy's head and arrange it however you please.

In your bankai you can still use the scythe but u gain the zanpaktou's demon wings and its tail. While your shikai is very powerful, in this form you can also take on the power to travel through dementions(like Nova). Are you on Azien's side? Anyway its bankai name is "Kura Aidagai Akuma"(Dark Demention Scythe Demon).

Edited by Kyoraku Shunsui

Gen    207

1232239864_8987_full.jpeg

You ARE a shinigami not a quincy though you do poses similar powers. Your blade is called with, "Peirce the Heart". In shikai, it takes the form of a bow. Unlike quincies, you can form arrows with pure electricity(and at any voltage!!!).

In bankai your speed accelerates beyond belief(you could probably beat Yuroichi-san in a game of tag!). Your bankai allows you to even control your arrows as they speed through the air. Its bankai name is "Haiboruto Kitsuneite"(High Volt Fox Archer).

• Like 1

have Kuragia Akuma(Dark Scythe Demon)!!! Your zanpaktou's spirit is in the bottom left corner.

result image

Edited by Ryuujin Jakka (Rp name: SaitoSama)

KonGrimjow    0

Torebaa    0

You have Enkaiookami(Ocean Wolf)!!!

Your blade is called with, "Bite the Moon in Two". In shikai, the blade splits into many whips that you can extend at will(they have an icy touch).

Your bankai is like few, like you know, your blade stays in many whips but you also summon your spirit itself! Wether its for travel(u can ride it) or shredding your enemy to pieces! Its bankai name is "Touketsu Enkaiookami".

Edited by Torebaa

Ryujomaru    0

Wow was i the only one who got

You have Kaen Torieitai(Flame Bird of Eternity)!!!

Your blade is called with, "Die and be Reborn". In shikai, the blade doesn't change much but it has a very HOT aura around it, making any cut on your enemy searing hot with pain.

As for your bankai, you gain flaming wings which won't burn you but will scorch any enemy that touches them. Its bankai name is "Antacchaburu Kaen Torieitai"(Untouchable Flame Bird of Eternity).

You have Kaen Torieitai(Flame Bird of Eternity)!!!Spirit is on the top right.

Your blade is called with, "Die and be Reborn". In shikai, the blade doesn't change much but it has a very HOT aura around it, making any cut on your enemy searing hot with pain.

As for your bankai, you gain flaming wings which won't burn you but will scorch any enemy that touches them. Its bankai name is "Antacchaburu Kaen Torieitai"(Untouchable Flame Bird of Eternity).

Akalon    0

I got 'Akarui Shirotora' (Bright White Tiger).

1232239339_1472_full.jpeg

Your blade is called with, "Shine Bright through Darkness". In shikai, the blade severs, forming two blades in one zanpaktou. You can blind people and that is when your zanpaktou does a lot more damage for if you cut them with its ability it will slow their movements. Which means easier attacks.

In bankai, your power doesn't change much, but your reitsu sky rockets. You also get a tiger-like aura around your whole body. When you go bankai intimidation isn't a choice for your enemy because that aura paralyzes them for a short period of time. Its bankai name is "Toukatsu Akarui Shirotora"(Intimidating Bright White Tiger).

I would probably use it to have easy escape :P

Shinisamu    6

-High fives Gen- Same as you apparently ^_^

You have Dendou Kitsuneite(Electric Fox Archer)!!! Your zanpaktou's spirit is on the right.

You ARE a shinigami not a quincy though you do poses similar powers. Your blade is called with, "Peirce the Heart". In shikai, it takes the form of a bow. Unlike quincies, you can form arrows with pure electricity(and at any voltage!!!).

In bankai your speed accelerates beyond belief(you could probably beat Yuroichi-san in a game of tag!). Your bankai allows you to even control your arrows as they speed through the air. Its bankai name is "Haiboruto Kitsuneite"(High Volt Fox Archer).

Cool quiz Shir0maruZ. :D

Cody Odum    0

You have Enkaiookami(Ocean Wolf)!!! Your zanpaktou's spirit is on the bottom.

Mar    38

I chose a fox as my favorite animal but this is ok too I guess

You have Akarui Shirotora (Bright White Tiger)

result image

Res    127

<-<...Welp, Crabby n Grunny stole mine quite clearly

Even tho i neva chose le fox or le electricity xD but oh wellz

Mr. Aizen    3,809

1232237448_2309_full.jpeg

now how did I end up with this thing >.< ohhh god this is going to backfire on me :mellow: well it was at least answered on Morg's personality.

• Like 1

Augoeides    10

Your blade is called with, "Bite the Moon in Two". In shikai, the blade splits into many whips that you can extend at will (they have an icy touch).

Your bankai is like few, like you know, your blade stays in many whips but you also summon your spirit itself! Wether its for travel (u can ride it) or shredding your enemy to pieces! Its bankai name is "Touketsu Enkaiookami".

Sauce    3,333

OMG Augo that was mine too!!!

Until I changed the animal from wolf to other

Augoeides    10

Ice / Water ftw~

Sauce    3,333

I picked electricity and I got the same results as you...I'm starting to think our zan isn't based on our answers...

Mrs. Aizen    3,582

You have Enkaiookami(Ocean Wolf)!!! Your zanpaktou's spirit is on the bottom.

• Like 1

Augoeides    10

*is seen walking away from the Quiz Site with set of hacking tools*

Don't judge me. You need water to live and EVERYONE loves wolves >:|