Molestia

Malware

getting this in firefox + chrome and i got redirected to www.youtubevideodownload.com

8189904983_845456a3de_b.jpg

8190987664_ba6f3ed281_b.jpg

8190987604_a98bf3bc8f_b.jpg

am I the only one not getting this

I've taken steps to rectify the issue. Please ignore any further warnings.. We do not have malware/virus'.

and avast blocked some trojan this morning as well, might've been the same thing *just googled it*

8208728497_a2d2ff6699_b.jpg

I guess we don't have to feel so alone.. this is the #1 ranked exploit currently..

Websites affected: 43246

Host countries: 134

Victim countries: 211

Affected Operating Systems: All Windows OS

Show more about threat activity ↓

....That looks bad.

On an entirely different note, I haven't gotten the Malware warning this entire week. I got it once at the beginning of the week, but only when i cleared all the browser data (cookies and such).

I've been clearing out some malicious code .. that's why the forum went wonky for a bit.. sorry about that.

been using my phone lately so i dint even realised that there was a problem here on bse x3 guess that's a good thing? O.o

fyi i'm only gettings warnings in opera now, avast is probably dealing with the other browsers but i'm sticking with a sandbox anyways

Malware Warning

Visiting this page may be harmful. It has been reported for distributing malicious software.

Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.

yeah there was some bad code infecting just about any of the index pages in the major sections.. cleaning it out apparently caused some functionality problems.. oh well here's to an upgrade ;p

I was informed that the site was taken off the blacklist of at least one of the sites black listing us lol

Content from dfgbaomhdv.fartit.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. *new message that only started showing up yesterday for me*

The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-25, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-25.

Malicious software includes 8 trojan(s). *it only said 7 trojans yesterday*

dfgbaomhdv.fartit.com < this is where the badness came from. Tried to see if it existed but dosen't, Duno if it helps but thought i'd check.

dfgbaomhdv.fartit.com < this is where the badness came from. Tried to see if it existed but dosen't, Duno if it helps but thought i'd check.

Yeah I have the same thing in chrome. Decided not to come here with my laptop all day.

Yeah I have the same thing in chrome. Decided not to come here with my laptop all day.

Was the same the first time, Then just regular the next few dozen times. Hopefully they stop assaulting the site soon.

yep thats all that has to happen just click ignore because it should be sorted as soon as isshin gets round to it

happened before will probably happen again because people be people and they want free stuffs

plus if you read the information given it says there is nothing wrong with the site just something is wrong so meh i do not worry

Taken from my Google Webmasters Tool page

class="header-container goog-inline-block"> Malware

Warning

Google has detected harmful code on your site and will display a warning to users when they attempt to visit your pages from Google search results.

You should clean your site as soon as possible.

Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.